ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) POWDER
VITAMIN C 500mg + CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
VITAMIN C 1000mg + BIOFLAVONOIDS + ROSE HIP
SEASONAL CHANGE VITAMINS
QUERCETIN 600mg + VITAMIN C + BIOFLAVONOIDS
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 100mg
NATURAL BETA CAROTENE (VITAMIN A) 15000IU
- Vitamin C powder.
- 100% pure.
- No additives, no added ingredients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
With purity analysis by an independent laboratory with DANAK certification.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement, based on L-ascorbic acid as a form of vitamin C.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) powder has been developed without compounds of animal origin so that:
This product is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal gum function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.1
It is true that the use of vitamin C in capsules is easier to dose, but if you think it would be a more convenient format, we recommend that you take a look at Vitamin C 500mg by EssentialSeries food supplement.
However, for many people, capsules are inconvenient because they are not suitable for use:
- They find it difficult to consume them.
- They want to combine several products in a simple way.
- They prefer pure raw materials.
For all these cases, our Ascorbic Acid is the preferred option, a more convenient presentation, perfect for preparing your food supplement combinations in a convenient way.
Ascorbic acid is a pure powdered food supplement.
It contains no food additives or other ingredients in its composition, it is 100% ascorbic acid and nothing else.
The pure vitamin C powder is produced from non-animal sources, and no catalysts, compounds or other processes involving the use of ingredients that are not suitable for vegans are used during the production process.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) powder is a food supplement suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
At HSN we are aware of the latent concern about the quality of the raw materials used in the development of food supplements and food preparations.
We are therefore in the process of sending our products to an external laboratory, completely independent of HSN, which is certified by the Danish Accreditation Fund (DS EN ISO/IEC 17025 DANAK 581).
You will find the purity report by HPLC-UV available for free viewing and consultation in the tab 'ANALYSIS LAB. EXTERNAL ANALYSIS' tab of the web description of this product.
Ascorbic acid has an acidic taste.
It works great in combination with vitamin E 400IU.
Scientific reviews on vitamin C
- Carr, A. C., & Maggini, S. (2017). Vitamin C and immune function. Nutrients, 9(11).
- Harty, P. S., Cottet, M. L., Malloy, J. K., & Kerksick, C. M. (2019). Nutritional and Supplementation Strategies to Prevent and Attenuate Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage: a Brief Review. Sports Medicine - Open, 5(1), 1.
- Schleicher, R. L., Carroll, M. D., Ford, E. S., & Lacher, D. A. (2009). Serum vitamin C and the prevalence of vitamin C deficiency in the United States: 2003-2004 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES). American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 90(5), 1252–1263.
1 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intakes of Vitamin C.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 0.5ml (500mg)|
|daily dose: 2 scoops of 0.5ml (1000mg)|
|Servings per container: 300|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|