VITAMIN C 500mg + CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) POWDER
VITAMIN C 1000mg + BIOFLAVONOIDS + ROSE HIP
QUERCETIN 600mg + VITAMIN C + BIOFLAVONOIDS
VITAMIN C 1000mg
REISHI (15:1) EXTRACT 500mg + VITAMIN C
SEASONAL CHANGE VITAMINS
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 100mg
NATURAL BETA CAROTENE (VITAMIN A) 15000IU
- Vitamin C capsules.
- 500mg per unit.
- With Citrus aurantium extract.
- Standardised in citrus flavonoids.
Table of contents
Vitamin C 500mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules made from L-ascorbic acid as a form of vitamin C, and 12:1 extract of Citrus aurantiumL. standardised to 60% bioflavonoids.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential nutritionally essential.
Vitamin C 500mg has been developed without animal-derived compounds so that:
This product is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Because vitamin C is a nutritionally indispensable element.
Vitamin C is a highly sought-after nutrient amongst athletes.
Because vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function during and after intense physical exercise.1
Additionally, vitamin C acts on two aspects of interest to athletes as possible determinants of their physical performance:
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
These functions include:
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Assists in the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
In addition, vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
EssentialSeries Vitamin C has been formulated with a 12:1 extract of Citrus aurantium L. and a standardised bioflavonoid content of 60%.
Citrus bioflavonoids from bitter orange are polyphenolic substances naturally present in fruits and vegetables. There are subgroups of flavonones, flavonols, flavan-3-ols, chalcones, isoflavones and anthocyanins (EFSA, 2011).
The 12:1 extract refers to the concentration ratio of the herbal extract, in this case 12 times greater than the original fruit, allowing the plant constituents to be condensed into small amounts that can be encapsulated.
In addition, the extract used has been standardised to 60% bioflavonoids, thus ensuring the established presence of this quantity of botanical compounds in the product.
Each vitamin C 500mg capsule contains 200mg of bioflavonoids.
In each vegetarian capsule you'll find 500mg of pure vitamin C.
A high concentration of microcrystalline ascorbic acid as a source of vitamin C that contributes to meeting the nutritional requirements set out in the Nutrient Reference Values of European Regulation.
Our vitamin C covers the general daily intake requirements.
No ingredients of animal origin have been used in the development of the product, so both the raw material and the rest of the elements used for the development of the capsules are 100% vegan.
Vitamin C 500mg is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take one capsule, three times daily with meals, for a total of three capsules daily.
It goes great with HSN vitamin and mineral products, such as:
- Vegan Vitamin D3 1000IU.
- Colostrum (30% Immunoglobulin G) 500mg.
- Inmu Biotics 100 CFU - Immune Booster.
- Lutein 20mg.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin C pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1226.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2011). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to: flavonoids and ascorbic acid in fruit juices pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 9(4), 2082.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin C pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1815.
1 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intakes of Vitamin C.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Fruits of Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium L.)||4000mg||++|
|from extract 12:1 of fruits of Citrus aurantium L. (60% citrus bioflavonoids)||333.33mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||500mg||625%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
VITAMIN C 500mg + CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS - 120 veg caps ingredients:Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bitter orange extract (12:1) (from fruits of Citrus aurantium L.) (60% citrus bioflavonoids), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids).
How to take VITAMIN C 500mg + CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule 3 times a day with the meals.
Warnings de VITAMIN C 500mg + CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS - 120 veg caps:Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place.
Videos Related To VITAMIN C 500mg + CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
An excellent antioxidant vitamin that protects us from the free radicals. I mainly take this vitamin because I do a lot of exercise and I want to make sure that I'm as healthy as I possibly can.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics