N-ACETYL CYSTEINE POWDER
- Pure N-acetyl cysteine powder.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- RAW format, free from food additives.
- 150g format. Lasts for 500 days!
Table of contents
N-Acetyl Cysteine Powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered dietary supplement based on N-acetyl Cysteine of vegetable origin.
N-acetyl cysteine is the acetylated version of the amino acid cysteine. This form of the amino acid alters its structure and characteristics. The amino acid has been obtained through fermentation processes from vegetable sources.
The dietary supplement is suitable for consumption by vegetarians and vegans as there has been no presence of elements of animal origin during the manufacturing process.
Want to know what makes the HSN supplement unique?
Amino acids are traditionally obtained in two ways:
- Treatment of animal tissues (such as duck feathers or mammalian hair).
- Chemical synthesis.
An emerging technology that has been widely used in Asian biotechnology laboratories for more than 10 years, using plant foods to obtain amino acids.
This is achieved by using yeasts that ferment carbohydrate-rich sources, such as corn.
The result is pure amino acids, without traces of other nutrients, and of vegetable origin.
N-Acetyl Cysteine Powder is an amino acid obtained through these vegetable fermentation processes.
N-acetyl cysteine is an amino acid that follows our RawSeries range philosophy.
100% pure raw materials, powdered products, free from additives that alter product concentrations.
N-acetyl cysteine contains only, and exclusively, pure amino acid.
A more durable format, our N-acetyl cysteine powder is a presentation that, thanks to its low daily required dose, can last for months.
With a single 150g bag you'll have N-acetyl cysteine for more than a year of use!
The plant origin of the amino acid and the complete absence of excipients make N-acetyl cysteine powder a product 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
It goes great with:
Links to studies on N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Dekhuijzen, P. N., & van Beurden, W. J. (2006). The role for N-acetylcysteine in the management of COPD. International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, 1(2), 99–106.
- Michailidis, Y., Karagounis, L. G., Terzis, G., Jamurtas, A. Z., Spengos, K., Tsoukas, D., … Fatouros, I. G. (2013). Thiol-based antioxidant supplementation alters human skeletal muscle signaling and attenuates its inflammatory response and recovery after intense eccentric exercise. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 98(1), 233–245.
- Migdal, C., & Serres, M. (2011). Espèces réactives de l’oxygène et stress oxydant. Medecine/Sciences, 27(4), 405–412.
- Šalamon, Š., Kramar, B., Marolt, T. P., Poljšak, B., & Milisav, I. (2019). Medical and dietary uses of n-acetylcysteine. Antioxidants, 8(5).
- Santus, P., Corsico, A., Solidoro, P., Braido, F., Di Marco, F., & Scichilone, N. (2014). Oxidative stress and respiratory system: Pharmacological and clinical reappraisal of N-acetylcysteine. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, 11(6), 705–717.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 0.5 (300mg)|
|daily dose: 1/2 scoop of 0.5ml (300mg)|
|Servings per container: 500|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)|
Ingredients N-ACETYL CYSTEINE POWDER 150gN-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC, produced through a plant fermentation process).
Warnings N-ACETYL CYSTEINE POWDER 150gStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1/2 scoop of 0.5ml (300mg) with 100-150ml of water, take 1 time a day with a meal.
A satisfied customer says:
Very good product
Very good antioxidant precursor of glutathione, mucolytic, detoxifying the liver, optimizes the dopaminergic system, protects the inner ear... All in one at a very very competitive price.Show original language
A critical customer says:
The smell and taste are very strong and acidic. It is necessary to take it with something strong, although as it is taken in small quantities it is not a problem. In tablets it would be easier to take.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.