CLA 800mg (CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID)
L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE (Carnipure®) POWDER
L-CARNITINE TARTRATE (Carnipure®) 1000mg
CAYENNE EXTRACT (4:1) 500mg
ALCAR (ACETYL L-CARNITINE) POWDER
- 100% CLA fatty acids.
- RAW format, neutral flavour.
- Completely free of allergens.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
What is CLA powder?
CLA powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement based on vegan powder of conjugated linoleic acid.
CLA is a long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid, geometric and positional isomers of linoleic acid (Omega-6). It contains an equal mixture of c9, t11 y t10, c12 isomers.
CLA Powder by HSN is one of the few CLA powder food supplements on the market that is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Find out what makes it unique!
Why buy CLA powder in HSN?
At HSN we bring you the best food supplements on the market, and for this we carry out an intensive search and determination of the best raw materials on the market.
The problem with many CLA powders on the market is their composition, which, due to the use of other ingredients in their formula in order to create a powder format, makes them unsuitable for vegans.
Beware of competing CLAs, many of which are not vegan!
We have developed a pure CLA, avoiding the use of any raw materials or excipients of animal origin. And this is not the norm...
Food supplements based on CLA powder generally use ingredients in their composition that facilitate this presentation of the product, as it is difficult to make it dry due to its high fatty acid content.
Dairy derivatives, either milk powder or caseinates (sodium and calcium), are mainly used for this purpose; this presents two major problems:
- Other manufacturers products are not suitable for vegans, even though CLA is, as it contains an animal derivative in its composition, it loses this property.
- Milk is an allergen, and as competing CLAs use dairy in their formulas, they are no longer food supplements that can be consumed by those allergic to milk protein and lactose intolerant people.
At HSN we know the problem that arises for you when you want to use a food supplement, and an excipient or a bulking agent prevents you from using it, we have fixed it:
Our CLA is 100% suitable for vegans and contains no allergens in its composition.
And we are the only suppliers in the sector to offer these features! But at HSN we are clear: food supplements are for everyone, and we formulate them for this purpose, we do not skimp on research, development and innovation to offer you the best products on the market.
The powder has been microencapsulated, achieving a higher degree of dissolution in water and improving its taste. You will be surprised!
How does CLA taste?
CLA has a neutral-milky taste.
Which products combine CLA Powder with?
With other food supplements such as:
Want to know more?
- Herrmann, J., Rubin, D., Häsler, R., Helwig, U., Pfeuffer, M., Auinger, A., … Schrezenmeir, J. (2009). Isomer-specific effects of CLA on gene expression in human adipose tissue depending on PPAR2 P12A polymorphism: A double blind, randomized, controlled cross-over study. Lipids in Health and Disease, 8, 35.
- Kennedy, A., Martinez, K., Schmidt, S., Mandrup, S., LaPoint, K., & McIntosh, M. (2010). Antiobesity mechanisms of action of conjugated linoleic acid. Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 21(3), 171–179.
- Nazare, J. A., de la Perrière, A. B., Bonnet, F., Desage, M., Peyrat, J., Maitrepierre, C., … Laville, M. (2007). Daily intake of conjugated linoleic acid-enriched yoghurts: Effects on energy metabolism and adipose tissue gene expression in healthy subjects. British Journal of Nutrition, 97(2), 273–280.
- Pinkoski, C., Chilibeck, P. D., Candow, D. G., Esliger, D., Ewaschuk, J. B., Facci, M., … Zello, G. A. (2006). The effects of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation during resistance training. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 38(2), 339–348.
- Watras, A. C., Buchholz, A. C., Close, R. N., Zhang, Z., & Schoeller, D. A. (2007). The role of conjugated linoleic acid in reducing body fat and preventing holiday weight gain. International Journal of Obesity, 31(3), 481–487.
- Whigham, L. D., Watras, A. C., & Schoeller, D. A. (2007). Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: A meta-analysis in humans. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 85(5), 1203–1211.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 5ml (3g)|
|daily dose: 2 scoop of 5ml (6g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)|