CAYENNE EXTRACT (4:1) 500mg
- Cayenne Extract (4:1).
- 50,000 Scoville Heat Units.
- 500mg per capsule.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Cayenne Extract (4:1) 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules based on extract of the fruits of Capsicum annuum L. with an extraction ratio of 4:1.
The cayenne fruit is widely used in cooking as a condiment, and is currently the second most widely used ingredient for this purpose worldwide, after salt.
Cayenne Extract (4:1) 500mg is 100% suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Cayenne (Capsicum annuum):
- Cayenne stimulates fat oxidation.
- Cayenne stimulates carbohydrate oxidation.
- Cayenne reduces calorie intake.
- Cayenne increases energy expenditure.
The pungent attribute of cayenne derives from its capsaicinoid content (Mazourek et al., 2009).
To find out more!
The way to quantify this is by SHU (Scoville Heat Units), so the higher this value is determined, the higher the capsaicinoid content of the product.
Each capsule of Cayenne Extract (4:1) by HSN contains the equivalent of 2000mg of Cayenne fruit with 50,000 SHU.
Cayenne Extract is a vegan supplement.
Only plant-based ingredients have been used in the development of the product, none of them contain animal compounds or have been treated with elements of animal origin. They are therefore 100% free of any possible traces.
Cayenne Extract (4:1) 500mg has been produced using a vegetable glazing agent instead of the traditional gelatines traditionally used in food supplement capsules.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
One capsule constitutes one serving. Consume up to two servings per day.
- Mazourek, M., Pujar, A., Borovsky, Y., Paran, I., Mueller, L., & Jahn, M. M. (2009). A dynamic interface for capsaicinoid systems biology. Plant physiology, 150(4), 1806–1821
- Fattori, V., Hohmann, M. S. N., Rossaneis, A. C., Pinho-Ribeiro, F. A., & Verri, W. A. (2016). Capsaicin: Current understanding of its mechanisms and therapy of pain and other pre-clinical and clinical uses. Molecules, 21(7).
- Smeets, A. J., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. S. (2009). The acute effects of a lunch containing capsaicin on energy and substrate utilisation, hormones, and satiety. European Journal of Nutrition, 48(4), 229–234.
- Zsiborás, C., Mátics, R., Hegyi, P., Balaskó, M., Pétervári, E., Szabó, I., … Solymár, M. (2018). Capsaicin and capsiate could be appropriate agents for treatment of obesity: A meta-analysis of human studies. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 58(9), 1419–1427.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Cayenne fruit [(Capsicum annuum L.) (50.000 Scoville Heating Units)]||4000mg|
|from Capsicum annuum L. fruit 4:1 extract||1000mg|
CAYENNE EXTRACT (4:1) 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Cayenne extract (4:1, from fruits of Capsicum annuum L.), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], bulking agent (calcium carbonate).
Warnings de CAYENNE EXTRACT (4:1) 500mg - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. This product may have a natural colour variation.
How to take
Take 1 or 2 vegetable capsules a day with the meals.
A satisfied customer says:
A highly recommended product for specific times. I personally liked it, I will buy it again after the summer because I notice a lot of thermogenesis.Show original language
A critical customer says:
I can't say about its effect
I'm taking it to lose those kilos from Christmas, and I don't notice anything special, nor heat effect, as I have read in some opinions... I don't notice anything special, neither cold, nor heat, nor do I feel bad... but well, I hope it helpsShow original language
No reviews found with filters applied.