WHITE KIDNEY BEAN EXTRACT (12:1) 500mg
- White kidney bean extract in capsules.
- Independent laboratory analysis here.
- Concentration 12:1.
- With Chrome.
- 500mg per capsule.
- Suitable for vegans product.
Table of contents
White kidney bean extract (12:1) 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetarian capsules made from a 12-fold more concentrated extract of Phaseolus vulgaris seeds, standardised to 8000 Al units/g and chromium picolinate.
Legumes contain a compound whose activity is stated in 'Amylase Inhibition Units/g'.
White kidney bean extract (12:1) 500mg is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
At HSN we ensure that the quality of our products is of the highest standard, and we regularly undergo a wide variety of external analyses and audits to guarantee maximum quality control. In this case, we have sent the white kidney bean extract to the world's most renowned external laboratory for plant analysis: Alkemist labs.
Alkemist labs verifies the identity and composition of the herbal extracts they analyse, using state-of-the-art analysis tools such as gas chromatography or HPLC, generating reports that are easy to interpret for the end user who does not need to know the technical aspects of this.
The conclusion of the report available in the tab 'EXTERNAL LAB. ANALYSIS' tab is: 'This sample corresponds to the seeds of Phaseolus vulgaris'.
The White Bean extract we use at HSN has been highly concentrated to increase the density of its 'AI units'.
The extraction ratio is 12:1, which means that the extract is 12 times more concentrated than the original raw material from which it was produced, thereby increasing its units of activity.
The activity of our white kidney bean extract is no less than 8000 AI Units /g.
This stands for 'Amylase Inhibition Units' (Berre-Anton et al., 1997).
Amylase is the enzyme responsible for hydrolysing the long hydrocarbon chains of carbohydrate polymers to release their constituents for subsequent absorption (Boron and Boulpaep, 2017).
Are you looking for effectiveness? HSN has the most concentrated extracts to achieve your goals!
Many commercially available food supplements in capsule form are not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Because the capsules are manufactured using protein polymers of animal origin, the gelatines that are obtained from the connective tissues of animals.
Our White Bean Extract has been manufactured using hypromellose, a vegetable polymer that allows the contents of the product to be encapsulated with maximum effectiveness and is 100% suitable for vegans.
Consume 2 cápsulas de este producto, 1 vez al día, antes de una comida alta en hidratos de carbono.
With other products such as:
- Boron, W. F., & Boulpaep, E. L. (2017). Medical Physiology. Maarssen, Países Bajos: Elsevier Gezondheidszorg.
- Le Berre-Anton, V., Bompard-Gilles, C., Payan, F., & Rougé, P. (1997). Characterization and functional properties of the α-amylase inhibitor (α-AI) from kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) seeds. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Protein Structure and Molecular Enzymology, 1343(1), 31–40.
- Celleno, L., Tolaini, M. V., D’Amore, A., Perricone, N. V., & Preuss, H. G. (2007). A dietary supplement containing standardized Phaseolus vulgaris extract influences body composition of overweight men and women. International Journal of Medical Sciences, 4(1), 45–52.
- Chambers, E. S., Preston, T., Frost, G., & Morrison, D. J. (2018). Role of Gut Microbiota-Generated Short-Chain Fatty Acids in Metabolic and Cardiovascular Health. Current Nutrition Reports, 7(4), 198–206.
- Layer, P., Carlson, G. L., & Dimagno, E. P. (1985). Partially purified white bean amylase inhibitor reduces starch digestion in vitro and inactivates intraduodenal amylase in humans. Gastroenterology, 88(6), 1895–1902.
- Udani, J., & Singh, B. B. (2007). Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: A clinical trial using a proprietary fractionated white bean extract. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, 13(4), 32–37.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|White bean seed extract (12:1) (8000 AI units/g) (Phaseolus vulgaris)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|