TIME RELEASE MELATONIN (4,2mg Melotime™)
MELATONIN + 5-HTP 1.9mg/100mg
SLEEP CARE *
VALERIAN EXTRACT (5:1) 500mg
5-HTP PLUS 200mg + VITAMINS C & B6
ASHWAGANDHA (40:1) EXTRACT Shoden® 240mg
- Melatonin in gummy format.
- 1.9mg of melatonin per serving.
- With Griffonia simplicifolia and vitamin B6.
- Strawberry flavour.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Melatonin Complex by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in gummies, made from melatonin, vitamin B6 in the form of pyridoxine hydrochloride, and Griffonia simplicifolia.
We know you've been waiting for this supplement in delicious gummy format for a long time. We always listen to our customer requests, and here's one of them!
No ingredient in its composition is of animal origin, meaning it's suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Melatonin contributes to alleviating the subjective feeling of jet lag.1
- Melatonin helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep.2
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal nervous system function.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
As always, we've used top quality ingredients in the formulation and manufacture of this supplement – all with traceability control to give you detailed information about each and every one and ensure a quality final product.
It's probably the most convenient and enjoyable format you can find. We've been hearing this request from our customers for some time now, so our R&D&I team got to work to developed the supplement.
These gummies come in a strawberry flavour, which together with their texture give you traditional sweet-like experience.
A simple way to take your daily dose of melatonin.
Each of these gummies provides 15mg of vitamin B6, covering the macronutrient's daily reference values.
Unlike other gummies, which use gelatine in their manufacture, Melatonin Complex does not contain any ingredients of animal origin.
It's a 100% vegan-friendly supplement.
- It's perfect for anyone looking for a convenient and enjoyable way to take melatonin.
- This supplement is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and celiacs.
- Nathja Groth Harpsøe, Lars Peter Holst Andersen, Ismail Gögenur, Jacob Rosenberg (2015). Clinical pharmacokinetics of melatonin: a systematic review.
- Hadi, A., Ghaedi, E., Moradi, S., Pourmasoumi, M., Ghavami, A., & Kafeshani, M. (2019). Effects of Melatonin Supplementation on Blood Pressure: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Hormone and Metabolic Research, 51(3), 157–164.
- Shabani, A., Foroozanfard, F., Kavossian, E., Aghadavod, E., Ostadmohammadi, V., Reiter, R. J., … Asemi, Z. (2019). Effects of melatonin administration on mental health parameters, metabolic and genetic profiles in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Affective Disorders, 250, 51–56.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained by taking a minimum intake of 0.5 mg shortly before going to be on the first day of travel and a few days after arrival at the destination.
2 The beneficial effect is obtained by taking 1 mg of melatonin shortly before going to sleep.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 gummy|
|daily dose: 1 gummy|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract (12.5:1) (98% 5-HTP)|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|