- L-theanine powder.
- Amino acid naturally present in tea.
- Single ingredient.
- Raw format, neutral flavour.
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Table of contents
L-theanine powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on L-theanine.
L-theanine is the main amino acid found in tea leaves (Camellia sinensis), has a naturally slightly sweet taste and is one of those responsible for the umami taste of tea.
A 100% raw product, suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
And you, are you more into L-theanine in capsules or powder? Don't miss the RAW features!
Our L-theanine powder is of the highest possible purity, 100% of the product's content is L-theanine.
We have extracted the amino acid to the maximum extent possible, isolating it from any other compounds, so that each 250mg serving of product contains 250mg net theanine.
Pure active ingredient of the highest quality!
You asked for it and we bring it to you!
We had available L-theanine in capsules however, many users prefer to use raw products, due to the convenience of dosage or the total absence of excipients.
Have you noticed that our L-theanine contains no additives? None!
No preservatives, no moisturisers, no emulsifiers... This product needs nothing.
Our L-theanine is made without the use of animal sources or any animal-derived catalysts in the process.
It is therefore completely suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
Anyone can use our L-theanine, as no element that could cause any type of contamination is used in its processing, making our L-theanine 100% allergen-free.
Coeliacs, those allergic to milk protein, lactose intolerant, allergic to soya, nuts, vegetarians and vegans... Everyone can make use of our L-theanine!
And of course, it is a product without genetically modified organisms in its composition.
It also goes great with:
Scientific studies to find out more
- Giesbrecht, T., Rycroft, J. A., Rowson, M. J., & De Bruin, E. A. (2010). The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness. Nutritional Neuroscience, 13(6), 283–290.
- Hidese, S., Ogawa, S., Ota, M., Ishida, I., Yasukawa, Z., Ozeki, M., & Kunugi, H. (2019). Effects of L-Theanine administration on stress- related symptoms and cognitive functions in healthy adults: A randomized controlled trial. Nutrients, 11(10), 2362.
- Kimura, K., Ozeki, M., Juneja, L. R., & Ohira, H. (2007). l-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biological Psychology, 74(1), 39–45.
- O’neill Rothenberg, D., & Zhang, L. (2019). Mechanisms underlying the anti-depressive effects of regular tea consumption. Nutrients, 11(6).
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 0.5ml (250mg)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 0.5ml (250mg)|
|Servings per container: 600|