- Adaptogenic formula.
- With Rhodiola, Eleutherococcus and Schisandra.
- With Ashwagandha Shoden®.
- Contains B vitamins.
Table of contents
Evoptogen by SportSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules, based on plant extracts and vitamins.
Evoptogen is HSN's formula designed to express an adaptogenic action profile. Adaptogens are compounds that help us adapt to the physical and emotional stresses of everyday life.
Evoptogen is suitable for vegan diets.
The daily pace of life in Western countries has increased exponentially, resulting in this busy lifestyle causing many adults a great deal of stress.
This stress can manifest itself clinically in many ways, but the most common are the increase in cortisol and the decrease in testosterone(in males), a condition that maintained chronically can lead to the well-known chronic fatigue syndrome, manifested as a marked chronic fatigue.
Evoptogen is an adaptogenic formula, don't miss out!!
The extract of Rhodiola rosea is a key component of Evoptogen, not only for its great potential, but for all the properties associated with the root of Rhodiola:
Rhodiola rosea helps the body adapt to emotional stress and physical exertion.
Siberian ginseng, also called Eleutherococcus, is a plant native to Asia, characterised by its wide range of traditional applications, among them:
Contributing to more mental and physical energy; and to optimal mental and cognitive activity.
Ashwagandha, Withania somnifera, is a herbal extract widely known for its adaptogenic properties.
Shoden® is a trademark of Arjuna Natural Pvt Ltd that is characterised by being the extract with the highest concentration of withanolides on the market: 35% withanolide glycosides.
- Helps mantain energy levels .
- Contributes to emotional balance and overall well-being.
- Helps in periods of mental and nervous tension and anxiety.
Ashwagandha contributes to the body's resistance to stress .
Did you know...
Schisandra also has adaptogenic properties?
It contributes to the recovery of physical and mental well-being and supports physical and mental endurance..
Evoptogen contains B vitamins, especially selected for their properties, such as:
- Vitamin B1: Contributing to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B3: Contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5): Contributing to normal cognitive functon.
- Vitamin B6: Helping reduce tiredness and fatigue.
You'll find the most complete formula at HSN!
The composition of Evoptogen is unique, and has been developed according to the most up-to-date scientific evidence supporting the efficacy of its ingredients.
Discover the most complete formula!
Do you know the difference between a herbal extract and a powdered herb?
The extract is a concentrated version of a part of the plant, which has nutritional interest for its chemical composition naturally.
An example of this may be green tea, which is infused to get the benefits of its polyphenols and catechins.
Evoptogen contains high concentration extracts, standardised, that's to say, with their content of interest ensured so that quality is guaranteed.
|Rhodiola rosea extract|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract||0.8% Eleutherosides|
|Ashwagandha Extract||35% Withanolide Glycosides|
The vitamins in Evoptogen come in forms with:
- High absorption.
- Maximum utilisation.
This contributes to the utilisation of vitamins:
|Vitamin B1||Thiamine hydrochloride|
|Vitamin B5||Calcium D-pantothenate|
|Vitamin B6||Pyridoxine hydrochloride|
Evoptogen is suitable for vegan diets and does not contain animal ingredients in its composition.
Evoptogen has been developed in our in-house HSN factory, established in Spain, under compliance with the national and European Union regulatory framework.
The factory has quality certifications that guarantee not only compliance with the regulations, but also the maximum guarantees of quality and safety.
At HSN, we pride ourselves on standing up for quality and fair pricing.
Take 1 veg capsule, 2 times a day.
As it's stimulant-free, you can take one of your servings at night, before going to sleep.
You can combine it with:
Links to external scientific studies
- Lopresti, A. L., Smith, S. J., Malvi, H., Kodgule, R., & Wane, D. (2019). An investigation into the stress-relieving and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Medicine (United States), 98(37), e17186.
- Anghelescu, I. G., Edwards, D., Seifritz, E., & Kasper, S. (2018). Stress management and the role of Rhodiola rosea: a review. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice, 22(4), 242–252.
- Davydov, M., & Krikorian, A. D. (2000). Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. and Maxim.) Maxim. (Araliaceae) as an adaptogen: A closer look. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 72(3), 345–393.
- Panossian, A., & Wikman, G. (2010). Effects of adaptogens on the central nervous system and the molecular mechanisms associated with their stress - Protective activity. Pharmaceuticals, 3(1), 188–224.
- Deshpande, A., Irani, N., Balkrishnan, R., & Benny, I. R. (2020). A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study to evaluate the effects of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract on sleep quality in healthy adults. Sleep Medicine, 72, 28–36.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Rhodiola rosea root extract (5:1) (3% rosavins, 1% salidrosides)||200mg||++|
|Siberian ginseng root extract (20:1) (0.8% eleutherosides) (Eleutherococcus senticosus)||150mg||++|
|Ashwagandha root and leaf extract (40:1) (Withania somnifera) (Shoden®) (35% withanolide glycosides)||120mg||++|
|Schisandra chinensis berry extract (20:1)||50mg||++|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinic acid)||4.8mg||30%|
|of calcium D-pantothenate||3.3mg||++|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride||0.8mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
EVOPTOGEN - 120 veg caps ingredients:Rhodiola rosea root extract (5:1, 3% rosavins, 1% salidrosides), siberian ginseng extract (20:1, from Eleutherococcus senticosus root, 0.8% eleutherosides), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], ashwagandha extract (40:1, from Withania somnifera root and leaf, 35% withanolide glycosides), Schisandra chinensis berry extract (20:1), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, calcium silicate), nicotinic acid (vitamin B3), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Warnings de EVOPTOGEN - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 2 times a day.
No reviews found with filters applied.