SLEEP CARE *
- With Valerian, Melissa and Passionflower.
- With GABA, L-theanine and Glycine.
- 1.8mg of pure Melatonin.
Table of contents
Sleep Care by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules based on plant extracts widely used before night-time sleep, melatonin, amino acids and vitamins.
Sleep Care is a product suitable for vegan diets.
From Valeriana officinalis root, which:
- Valeriana officinalis helps to promote sleep (falling asleep).
- Valerian helps maintain natural sleep.
- Valeriana officinalis promotes optimal relaxation.
- Valeriana officinalis promotes mental well-being in cases of tension and stress.
From the leaf of Melissa officinalis, which:
- Melissa officinalis helps to normalise sleep (onset).
- Melissa officinalis helps to stimulate sleep (onset).
- Melissa officinalis contributes to a peaceful and effective rest.
- Melissa officinalis helps to maintain healthy sleep.
- Melissa officinalis promotes calmness and contributes to sleep onset.
From the herb Passiflora incarnata, which:
- Passiflora incarnata helps induce restful rest and sleep.
- Passiflora incarnata helps induce relaxation.
Sleep Care also contains:
- 300mg GABA.
- 250mg Glycine.
- 200mg L-Theanine.
Sleep Care is high in pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
You won't find Sleep Care with other brands, it's the ultimate HSN innovation for rest.
Take note of the unique characteristics of the product!
The 3 herbal extracts contained in the product have the two most relevant quality factors of its composition:
- Extraction ratio.
- Standardisation of their chemical constituents of interest.
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)||5:1||0.8% valerianic acid|
|Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)||15:1||7% rosmarinic acid|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata)||10:1||4% Flavones|
Sleep Care provides quantities of the nutrients it contains determined on the basis of the most widely used scientific evidence of the functional application of these compounds.
Top quality formula development!
Sleep Care contains vitamin B5 and vitamin B12.
The dietary supplement contains no ingredients of animal origin.
Sleep Care is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Use 2 capsules, once a day, 30 to 40 minutes before going to bed.
Links to scientific studies:
- Li, T., Jiang, S., Han, M., Yang, Z., Lv, J., Deng, C., … Yang, Y. (2019). Exogenous melatonin as a treatment for secondary sleep disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, 52, 22–28.
- Shinjyo, N., Waddell, G., & Green, J. (2020). Valerian Root in Treating Sleep Problems and Associated Disorders—A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine, 25, 2515690X20967323.
- Williams, J. L., Everett, J. M., D’Cunha, N. M., Sergi, D., Georgousopoulou, E. N., Keegan, R. J., … Naumovski, N. (2019). The Effects of Green Tea Amino Acid L-Theanine Consumption on the Ability to Manage Stress and Anxiety Levels: a Systematic Review. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 10.1007/s11130-019-00771–00775.
- Abdou, A. M., Higashiguchi, S., Horie, K., Kim, M., Hatta, H., & Yokogoshi, H. (2006). Relaxation and immunity enhancement effects of γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) administration in humans. BioFactors, 26(3), 201–208.
1 Melatonin helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep. The beneficial effect is obtained by taking 1 mg of melatonin shortly before going to bed.
2 The beneficial effect is obtained with a minimum intake of 0.5 mg melatonin shortly before bedtime on the first day of travel and a few days after arrival at the destination.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Valerian root extract (5:1) (0.8% valerianic acid) (Valeriana officinalis)|
|Lemon balm leaf extract (15:1) (7% rosmarinic acid) (Melissa officinalis)|
|Passionflower herb extract (10:1) (4% flavones) (Passiflora incarnata)|
|Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)|
|of calcium D-pantothenate|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|