SLEEP CARE *
SLEEP CARE POWDER
MELATONIN + 5-HTP 1.9mg/100mg
VALERIAN EXTRACT (5:1) 500mg
5-HTP PLUS 200mg + VITAMINS C & B6
ASHWAGANDHA (10:1) EXTRACT 400mg
L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg + VITAMINS B6 & B3
- Exclusive formula to help you rest.1
- With Valerian, Melissa and Passionflower.
- With GABA, L-theanine and Glycine.
- 1.8mg of pure Melatonin.
Table of contents
Sleep Care by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on plant extracts, melatonin, amino acids and vitamins, which are widely used before a good night's sleep.
Sleep Care is a product suitable for vegan diets.
Who hasn't finished a long day of work, study or training and felt the need for a reset? Yet still, sometimes, we get to bed and are unable to fall asleep quickly.
Stop tossing and turning in bed and use Sleep Care!
Sleep Care has been formulated with extracts from plants reknowned for their use before bed:
- Lemon balm.
And who hasn’t heard of them?
Derived from the root of Valeriana officinalis, which:
- Helps to reduce the time taken to fall asleep.
- Helps to maintain natural sleep.
- Contributes to optimal relaxation
Valerian supports mental well-being in cases of tension and stress.
Coming from the leaf of Melissa officinalis, which:
- Helps to regulate and promote sleep (onset).
- Contributes to a good and restful sleep.
- Helps maintain a natural sleep.
Lemon balm has been scientifically proven to help support calmness and assist in reducing the time taken to fall asleep.
From the herb of Passiflora incarnata, which:
- Helps to induce calm, rest and sleep.
- Helps to induce relaxation.
One of the star, indispensable ingredients of our Sleep Care.
Melatonin could not be missing in our formula for rest!
Sleep Care also contains:
- 300 mg of GABA.
- 250 mg of Glycine.
- 200mg of L-Theanine.
Sleep Care is high in pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
You won't find Sleep Care with other brands, it's the ultimate HSN innovation for rest.
Take note of the unique characteristics of the product!
The 3 herbal extracts contained in the product have the two most relevant quality factors of its composition:
- High concentration (extraction ratio).
- Standardisation of their chemical constituents of interest.
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)||5:1||0.8% valerianic acid|
|Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)||15:1||7% rosmarinic acid|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata)||10:1||4% Flavones|
Sleep Care provides quantities of the nutrients it contains determined on the basis of the most widely used scientific evidence of the functional application of these compounds.
The use of 1.8mg of Melatonin per daily dose has been established to guarantee its effects on reducing the time taken to fall asleep.
Top quality formula development!
Sleep Care contains vitamin B5 and vitamin B12 in highly bioavailable forms.
The dietary supplement contains no ingredients of animal origin.
Sleep Care is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Use 2 capsules, once a day, 30 to 40 minutes before going to bed.
VIt goes great with:
Links to scientific studies:
- Li, T., Jiang, S., Han, M., Yang, Z., Lv, J., Deng, C., … Yang, Y. (2019). Exogenous melatonin as a treatment for secondary sleep disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, 52, 22–28.
- Shinjyo, N., Waddell, G., & Green, J. (2020). Valerian Root in Treating Sleep Problems and Associated Disorders—A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine, 25, 2515690X20967323.
- Williams, J. L., Everett, J. M., D’Cunha, N. M., Sergi, D., Georgousopoulou, E. N., Keegan, R. J., … Naumovski, N. (2019). The Effects of Green Tea Amino Acid L-Theanine Consumption on the Ability to Manage Stress and Anxiety Levels: a Systematic Review. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 10.1007/s11130-019-00771–00775.
- Abdou, A. M., Higashiguchi, S., Horie, K., Kim, M., Hatta, H., & Yokogoshi, H. (2006). Relaxation and immunity enhancement effects of γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) administration in humans. BioFactors, 26(3), 201–208.
1 La melatonina contribuye a disminuir el tiempo necesario para conciliar el sueño. El efecto beneficioso se obtiene con una ingesta de 1 mg de melatonina poco antes de irse a dormir.
2 El efecto beneficioso se obtiene con una ingesta mínima de 0,5 mg de melatonina poco antes de acostarse el primer día de viaje y unos cuantos días después de la llegada a lugar de destino.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Valerian root extract (5:1) (0.8% valerianic acid) (Valeriana officinalis)||400mg||++|
|Lemon balm leaf extract (15:1) (7% rosmarinic acid) (Melissa officinalis)||200mg||++|
|Passionflower herb extract (10:1) (4% flavones) (Passiflora incarnata)||150mg||++|
|Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)||300mg||++|
|of calcium D-pantothenate||1.9mg||++|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||2.5µg||100%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|