L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg + VITAMINS B6 & B3
- 500mg of L-tryptophan per capsule.
- Vegetable fermented.
- Vitamins B6 and B3 high content.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
L-Triptófano 500mg & Vitaminas B6 & B3 by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, based on L-tryptophan, vitamin B6 in the form of pyridoxine hydrochloride, and vitamin B3 in the form of nicotinamide.
L-Tryptophan is a proteinogenic amino acid and also belongs to the group of essential amino acids.
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Niacin helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Niacin contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
- 500mg of L-tryptophan.
- 6.1mg of Vitamin B6.
- 5mg of Vitamin B3.
High concentrations facilitate the use of the food supplement.
You only need 2 capsules a day!
The glazing agents used in the manufacture of capsules are often gelatine, which means that the food supplements are no longer suitable for vegetarians.
In HSN we strongly believe that our products should be accessible to everyone, which is why we have used HPMC as a glazing agent.
HPMC, or hypromellose, is an allergen-free vegetable polymer that is completely suitable for vegan diets and can be used to make capsules to coat the food supplement.
L-Tryptophan 500mg + Vitamins B6 & B3 is a food supplement suitable for vegan diets.
Take two capsules a day.
Additional bibliography to learn more
- Höglund, E., Øverli, Ø., & Winberg, S. (2019). Tryptophan metabolic pathways and brain serotonergic activity: A comparative review. Frontiers in Endocrinology, 10(APR), 158.
- Schneider-Helmert, D., & Spinweber, C. L. (1986). Evaluation of l-tryptophan for treatment of insomnia: A review. Psychopharmacology, 89(1), 1–7.
- Shaw, K., Turner, J., & Del Mar, C. (2002). Are tryptophan and 5-hydroxytryptophan effective treatments for depression? A meta-analysis. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 36(4), 488–491.
- Shaw, K. A., Turner, J., & Del Mar, C. (2002). Tryptophan and 5-Hydroxytryptophan for depression. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (1).
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|Niacin (as nicotinamide)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|