- L-tryptophan powder.
- Vegetable fermentation.
- 100% Raw.
- Neutral flavour.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
L-Tryptophan powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on L-tryptophan from plant fermentation.
L-tryptophan is an aromatic amino acid, a proteinogenic amino acid, and one of the 9 essential amino acids that we need to consume through our diet, as our body lacks the ability to create them on its own.
This is a food supplement 100% suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
Don't miss out on all the features of our L-tryptophan powder!
The amino acids marketed by most companies in the food supplement market are not suitable for vegetarians.
This is because they are derived from animal sources, which prevents them from being used by vegans.
In our amino acids, including L-tryptophan, we use a vegetable fermentation process, currently considered one of the most innovative and efficient production methods, used by the most biotechnologically advanced companies in the European and Asian markets.
L-Tryptophan powder is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Tryptophan powder is a convenient food supplement.
Secondly, its taste is neutral, unlike other amino acids, and thanks to its high degree of purity it doesn't affect or change the taste of the food or food preparations with which it is combined.
Thirdly, it is a very long-lasting format at the stated dose:
A single 150g unit of L-tryptophan powder lasts for 300 days. Almost a year!
Buy it and forget about renewing your food supplements every now and then.
L-tryptophan powder is mixed homogeneously in water.
Thanks to the powder form, with fine particle size by fine sieving, it is more easily dispersed in the mixture and is homogeneously suspended.
One serving is made by dissolving half a scoop (500mg) in 50-100ml of water. Take one serving a day, before going to bed.
Goes great with:
- Berger, M., Gray, J. A., & Roth, B. L. (2009). The Expanded Biology of Serotonin. Annual Review of Medicine, 60(1), 355–366.
- Hensler, J. G. (2012). Serotonin. In S. T. Brady, G. J. Siegel, R. W. Albers, & D. L. B. T.-B. N. (Eighth E. Price (Eds.), Basic Neurochemistry (pp. 300–322).
- Kaufman, D. M., & Milstein, M. J. (2013). Neurotransmitters and Drug Abuse. In D. M. Kaufman & M. J. B. T.-K. C. N. for P. (Seventh E. Milstein (Eds.), Kaufman’s Clinical Neurology for Psychiatrists (pp. 501–525).
- Schneider-Helmert, D., & Spinweber, C. L. (1986). Evaluation of l-tryptophan for treatment of insomnia: A review. Psychopharmacology, 89(1), 1–7.
- Yadav, V. K. (2013). Serotonin: The Central Link between Bone Mass and Energy Metabolism. In G. B. T.-T. E. of B. Karsenty (Ed.), Translational Endocrinology of Bone (pp. 51–62).
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (500mg)|
|daily dose: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (500mg)|
|Servings per container: 300|
Ingredients L-TRYPTOPHAN POWDER 150gL-tryptophan.
Warnings L-TRYPTOPHAN POWDER 150gOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1/2 scoop of 5ml (500mg) with 50ml-100ml of water. Take 1 time a day, before going to sleep on an empty stomach.
Videos Related To L-TRYPTOPHAN POWDER
A satisfied customer says:
Fulfills its function
I bought it to improve my sleep and it has certainly improved a lot. I take it at times when I have trouble sleeping well and it helps me sleep through the night.Show original language
A critical customer says:
The taste is quite peculiar, and not pleasant, but it is quite economical.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.