SLEEP CARE POWDER *
SLEEP CARE *
MELATONIN + 5-HTP 1.9mg/100mg
TIME RELEASE MELATONIN (4,2mg Melotime™)
VALERIAN EXTRACT (5:1) 500mg
L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg + VITAMINS B6 & B3
GRIFFONIA EXTRACT 15:1 (50% 5-HTP) POWDER
- Sleep Care powder.
- With glycine and 5-HTP.
- 400mg L-Theanine + 200mg Magnesium.
- With GABA and Melatonin.
Table of contents
What is Sleep Care powder?
Sleep Care powder by EssentialSeries is a powder vegan food supplement based on amino acids, melatonin and magnesium.
Sleep Care is also available in capsule format. Check it out!
Sleep Care is suitable for vegan diets.
Propiedades de Sleep Care
Sleep Care powder is HSN own formula, you won't find it in other brands.
- Melatonin helps to alleviate the subjective feeling of jet lag.1
- Melatonin helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep.2
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Why buy Sleep Care powder?
We take an in-depth look at Sleep Care!
Tea flavour, a unique format
Sleep Care powder is intended for use as a hot drink or infusion.
The new format is ideal – Sleep Care is developed for use at night, before sleep, exactly when a hot drink is most comforting.
Sleep Care has a sweet tea taste.
With vegan amino acids
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid).
- Griffonia simplicifolia 5-HTP.
Many amino acids sold by other companies on the market are not suitable for vegan diets, being obtained from animals source.
The amino acids in the Sleep Care powder formula are 100% vegan..
With herbal extract rich in 5-HTP
Griffonia simplicifolia is a plant native to the African continent whose seeds contain an amino acid derived from L-Tryptophan: 5-HTP or 5-Hydroxy-L-Tryptophan.
Sleep Care powder contains Griffonia simplicifolia extract.
Herbal extracts are typically found in capsule and tablet formulas, as their solubility in water tends to be very low.
However, the solubility of Sleep Care powder is excellent, thanks to the in-house formula developed by members of our R&D team.
And with maximum % purity of the 5-HTP extract, which makes it a much more soluble option than other cheap extracts on the market, which have a lower percentage of purity.
At HSN we use the best raw materials on the market, those with the highest purity and all the guarantees of quality.
All the information at your fingertips
Did you know...
Many companies don't break down the elemental quantity of minerals they market and only indicate the total amount of salt used?
This makes the amount of a compound, such as magnesium, appear much higher than it actually is.
At HSN we follow 100% transparent labelling practices, so you know at all times what you are using with total accuracy.
Ease serving of Sleep Care powder gives you 200mg of elemental magnesium, which is derived from 1290mg of magnesium citrate, a highly bioavailable mineral salt.
Trust in HSN! We offer you all the guarantees in our products.
Yet its taste is still slightly sweet, ideal for those who:
- Enjoy the classic taste of tea.
- Want to add additional sweetener.
The sweet taste of Sleep Care powder is achieved thanks to the amino acid Glycine, which has a degree of natural sweetness, and to inulin, partially hydrolysed, which acts as a vegetable fibre from chicory, and provides sweetness without added sugar.
What can you use it with?
You can combine it with:
Want to read more about the ingredients of the Sleep Care formula?
- Yamadera, W., Inagawa, K., Chiba, S., Bannai, M., Takahashi, M., & Nakayama, K. (2007). Glycine ingestion improves subjective sleep quality in human volunteers, correlating with polysomnographic changes. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 5(2), 126–131.
- Kimura, K., Ozeki, M., Juneja, L. R., & Ohira, H. (2007). L-theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biological Psychology, 74(1), 39–45.
- Birdsall, T. C. (1998). 5-Hydroxytryptophan: A Clinically-Effective Serotonin Precursor. Alternative Medicine Review, 3(4), 271–280.
- Li, T., Jiang, S., Han, M., Yang, Z., Lv, J., Deng, C., … Yang, Y. (2019). Exogenous melatonin as a treatment for secondary sleep disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, 52, 22–28.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained with a minimum intake of 0.5 mg, to be taken shortly before going to bed on the first day of travel and a few days after arrival at the destination.
2 The beneficial effect is obtained with an intake of 1 mg melatonin shortly before going to bed..
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 5ml (10g)|
|daily dose: 2 scoops of 5ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)|
|Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract (15:1) (50% 5-HTP)|
|of magnesium citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|