TURMERIC (50:1) EXTRACT 650mg + BIOPERINE®
- 650mg of Turmeric Extract per capsule
- 50:1 Curcuma Longa L. root extract
- With a 95% of curcuminoids
- With Bioperine® Black pepper (100% piperine)
- Vegetarian formula, vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Produced in the E.U.
- Gluten and lactose-free
Table of contents
Turmeric Extract by HSNessentials is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from turmeric (Curcuma Longa L) root extract with a 95% of curcuminoids and black pepper extract (100% Piperine - Bioperine®).
The recommended daily dose for this food supplement is 1 vegetable capsule daily.
Turmeric, or curcumin, is a plant known as 'the spice of life' which belongs to the ginger family and it is native to Asian countries like China, India, Indonesia, etc.
It is a plant that is characterized by its yellow color and it is the main ingredient of curry. Since ancient times, turmeric has been a common spice in everyone's kitchen as well as a natural remedy in ayurvedic medicine.
Curcumin is one of the main components of turmeric and it belongs to the plant polyphenols group called curcuminoids.
Curcumin has a limited bioavailability. Turmeric species are the only natural sources of curcuminoids. This food supplement has a high curcuminoids content because dry turmeric extract has a higher content of this active ingredient.
- Amount of turmeric: this food supplement provides 650mg of turmeric per capsule. A 95% of this amount are curcuminoids.
- Vegetable capsules: this turmeric extract supplement has a vegetarian formula, which means that it has not been made with products of animal origin and which is totally suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the E.U.: turmeric extract by HSNessentials has been produced in a certified laboratory from the E.U. The raw ingredient is of the highest quality, free of contaminants, and with the highest standards of food safety and quality.
We want to highlight the following properties of turmeric:
- Stimulating the appetite
- Avoiding the accumulation of fat
- Helping to keep the liver healthy
- Helping to preserve a healthy skin
- Having remarkable antioxidant properties
- Supporting the blood flow
- Supporting the functioning of the nervous system
Among the wide range of nutritional supplements, it is interesting to combine turmeric with:
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Turmeric Roots (Curcuma longa L) (95% curcuminoids)||32500mg|
|from Turmeric root 50:1 extract||650mg|
|Black pepper fruits (Piper Nigrum) (100% piperine)||250mg|
|from black pepper fruit 50:1 extract||5mg|
Ingredients:Curcuma longa extract (50:1) (Curcuma longa roots) (95% curcuminoids), vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium salts of fatty acids) and E551 (silicon dioxide)], black pepper extract (50:1) (Piper nigrum fruits) (100% Piperine) (Bioperine®).
How to take TURMERIC (50:1) EXTRACT 650mg + BIOPERINE® - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule once a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Really good product. Better than medicine. I like using it with the meals, incredible supplement.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This product and the artichoke extract by HSN Essentials have managed to keep my cholesterol levels on track.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I combine it with resveratrol for hypertension and it works really wellHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Happy with the results
My doctor recommended this supplement to me in order to treat some digestive problems, so far, I have already experienced an improvement in my digestions, which are a lot smoother than before.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics