This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
RHODIOLA ROSEA 500mg
- 500mg of extract per capsule.
- Root of Rhodiola rosea.
- 15 times more concentrated.
- With vitamins B1 and B3.
Table of contents
Rhodiola Rosea 500mg by Vitaminalia is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules, made from Rhodiola rosea root extract, with Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B2.
Rhodiola rosea, or rhodiola, is a plant characteristic of mountainous areas with cold climatic conditions. It has been traditionally used by the inhabitants of these regions as a medicinal plant.
Rhodiola 500mg is suitable for vegan diets.
- It is an adaptogen that protects during physical stress.
- Helps stimulate the nervous system.
- Contributes to optimal mental and cognitive activity.
- It is beneficial for sleep difficulties, poor appetite and reduced work performance.
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
The raw material used for the development of Rhodiola extract is 15 times more concentrated than the native root of the plant.
A single capsule of the product is equivalent to 7500mg of Rhodiola root.
A great extraction!
Rhodiola rosea is renowned for its roots, which is why it is traditionally known as 'golden root'.
This part of the plant is the only part used to develop the raw material from which we manufacture Rhodiola rosea extract.
We follow the highest quality standards for the development of premium products.
Rhodiola 500mg contains no allergens declared in Regulation 1169/2011 (EU)
It contains no:
- Dairy, or lactose.
Nor any other ingredients or derivatives of allergenic ingredients.
The product is free of genetically modified organisms.
On the product's label you'll find all the information you need about the source used and the elemental amount of vitamins present in the product.
At Vitaminalia we are 100% transparent, we use excellent sources.
Rhodiola 500mg is a vegan product.
All ingredients in its composition are suitable for strict vegetarian diets (vegan).
Take 1 veg capsule, 1 time a day.
Use it with:
- Hung, S. K., Perry, R., & Ernst, E. (2011). The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Phytomedicine, 18(4), 235–244.
- Ma, G., Zheng, Q., Xu, M., Zhou, X., Lu, L., Li, Z., & Zheng, G.-Q. (2018). Rhodiola rosea L. Improves Learning and Memory Function: Preclinical Evidence and Possible Mechanisms. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 9, 1415.
- Anghelescu, I. G., Edwards, D., Seifritz, E., & Kasper, S. (2018). Stress management and the role of Rhodiola rosea: a review. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice, 22(4), 242–252.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 180|
|Rhodiola rosea root extract (15:1)|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinic acid)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients RHODIOLA ROSEA 500mg - 180 veg capsRhodiola rosea root extract (15:1), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), nicotinic acid (vitamin B3), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Warnings RHODIOLA ROSEA 500mg - 180 veg capsOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day with a meal.
No reviews found with filters applied.