AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT (10:1) 175mg
- Extract of seeds and stems of Avena sativa.
- With zinc citrate and vitamins: B6 and B1
- x10 times more concentrated.
- In vegetable capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
What is Avena Sativa Extract (10:1) 175mg?
Avena Sativa Extract (10:1) 175mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from gluten-free dry extract of Avena sativa seeds and stems, with a 10:1 extraction ratio, vitamins (pyridoxine and thiamine) and zinc citrate.
Avena sativa L. is native to England, France, Poland, Germany, and Russia, although it is currently cultivated all over the world.
This product has been produced without ingredients of animal origin, neither in the raw material used nor in the preparation of its capsules, therefore:
Avena sativa extract (10:1) 175mg is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Why take Avena Sativa Extract (10:1) 175mg?
Avena sativa extract is a botanical supplement widely used for its nutritional properties, and if it already contains a high density of phytonutrients naturally, our 10 times more concentrated extract is a must-have in your supplement pantry.
Avena sativa properties
The various properties of Avena sativa are:
- Avena sativa helps to improve mental and physical abilities.
- Avena sativa supports a state of energetic alertness
- Avena sativa contributes to the strengthening of the body.
- Avena sativa helps support digestion.
- Avena sativa supports regular bowel movements.
- Avena sativa helps to maintain good transit.
- Avena sativa is used to help you find better sleep.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormone activity.
- Thiamine contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Why buy Avena sativa extract at HSN?
Careful selection of raw materials
Our Avena sativa extract (10:1) 175mg is made from the dried seeds and stems of the Avena sativa plant, and no leaves or other less interesting structures have been used to develop a high-quality product.
The choice of plant structures that do not contain the cereal allows for its complete absence of gluten allergen, as the treatment process of the dried seeds and stalks of the oats means that any possible traces of prolamins are below the limits established by the FAO.
Highly concentrated extract
Botanical extracts are food supplements that contain all or part of the compounds naturally present in a plant in their composition.
This treatment of the raw material makes it possible to obtain a higher concentration of bioactive per unit of product.
Each capsule of Avena sativa extract (10:1) contains the equivalent of 3.5g of the plant's native seeds and stems, in an easy-to-take format.
The capsules have been produced using a coating agent that is fully suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
Why is this important?
Because the food supplement industry uses gelatine in the manufacture of its capsules, many herbal extracts marketed by other companies are not suitable for vegetarians.
Our product is 100% suitable for vegans, contains no animal ingredients or animal derivatives in its composition, and has not been treated for possible process contaminants.
Which products should I combine Avena sativa extract (10:1) 175mg with?
With products such as:
- Fenugreek Extract (10:1) 600mg.
- Artichoke Extract (20:1) 500mg.
- GI Biotics 100 CFU - Gastrointestinal Health.
- Singh, R., De, S., & Belkheir, A. (2013). Avena sativa (Oat), A Potential Neutraceutical and Therapeutic Agent: An Overview. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 53(2), 126–144.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Avena sativa seed and stem extract (10:1)|
|seed and stem equivalence|
|of zinc citrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|