ZINC BISGLYCINATE Albion™️ (25mg ZINC)
ZINC BISGLYCINATE (25mg ZINC)
ZINC CITRATE (25mg ZINC)
ZINC GLUCONATE (25mg ZINC)
HSN CARE (HAIR, SKIN & NAILS) *
HUPERZINE A 200mcg
PANAX GINSENG (35:1) EXTRACT 400mg
CHELATED COPPER (3mg COPPER)
- High concentration of zinc.
- Raw material: Albion™ Minerals.
- 25mg per capsule.
- With 100% of the recommended daily dose of copper.
Table of contents
Zinc Bisglycinate Albion™ (25mg Zinc) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules based on zinc and copper.
The raw material used to make this dietary supplement is 100% chelated Zinc Bisglycinate Albion™, a patent of Balchem Corporation.
Zinc Bisglycinate Albion™ (25mg Zinc) is a dietary supplement suitable for vegan diets.
Check out our high quality, highly concentrated and pure Zinc Bisglycinate without the Albion™ trademark here: Zinc Bisglycinate (25mg zinc).
- Zinc helps protect cells against oxidative damage.
- Zinc supports normal psychological function.
- Zinc supports normal immune system function.
- Zinc supports the maintenance of healthy vision.
- Zinc supports the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Zinc supports the maintenance of healthy hair.
- Zinc supports the maintenance of healthy nails.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Copper supports normal hair pigmentation.
- Copper supports normal skin pigmentation.
- Copper contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Copper contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body.
This formula contains an excellent combination of zinc and copper.
Dietary supplementation with high amounts of zinc can cause a reduction in copper levels in certain people, according to data from scientific studies, such as Duncan et al. (2015).
Bisglycinate Albion™ by HSN provides a high dose of zinc, no less than 25mg per capsule, and any product with this amount of zinc needs to contain a suitable source of copper.
Unfortunately, most brands don't complete their zinc formulas with copper, as their formulas aren't based on the most significant scientific evidence.
Our R&D&I team has health professionals who study the latest scientific trials to create the best formulas.
Trust in HSN, premium quality at the right price.
Albion™ Minerals is a trademark of Balchem Corporation or its subsidiaries.
The Albion patent was created by the Balchem laboratory, known across the world for the unparalleled quality of its patented mineral forms. Balchem, located in New Hampton, has a motto that we can get behind: 'Real people. Real science. Real Results'.
Albion™ Minerals stand out from other mineral forms because they are 'completely chelated' mineral salts, which is achieved through the use of a unique technology owned by Balchem.
Albion™ chelated zinc bisglycinate is the conjugate form of zinc with two organic glycine molecules, resulting in a low pH, with a highly stable structure that's easily absorbed.
In a study comparing the oral bioavailability of chelated zinc bisglycinate to zinc gluconate, Albion's chelate had a 43% greater absorption rate. Other studies have shown that the absorption of chelated zinc bisglycinate is also higher than zinc picolinate, zinc glycinate and zinc oxide, sometimes as much as 300% (Gandia et al., 2007 cited in Balchem, n.d.).
Zinc Bisglycinate Albion™ (25mg Zinc) is a product suitable for vegans.
It contains no ingredients of animal origin in its composition, in the nutritional raw materials, or in its added components.
It goes well with:
Links to articles about the ingredients
- Netter, A., Nahoul, K., & Hartoma, R. (1981). Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count. Systems Biology in Reproductive Medicine, 7(1), 69–73.
- Cherasse, Y., & Urade, Y. (2017). Dietary Zinc Acts as a Sleep Modulator. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 18(11).
- Frederickson, C. J., Suh, S. W., Silva, D., Frederickson, C. J., & Thompson, R. B. (2000). Importance of Zinc in the Central Nervous System: The Zinc-Containing Neuron. The Journal of Nutrition, 130(5), 1471S-1483S.
- Maywald, M., Wessels, I., & Rink, L. (2017). Zinc signals and immunity. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 18(10).
- Gandia, P., Bour, D., Maurette, J. M., Donazzolo, Y., Duchène, P., Béjot, M., & Houin, G. (2007). A bioavailability study comparing two oral formulations containing zinc (Zn bis-glycinate vs. Zn gluconate) after a single administration to twelve healthy female volunteers. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, 77(4), 243–248.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Zinc (Albion™ Minerals)|
|of chelated zinc bisglycinate|
|of chelated copper bisglycinate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients ZINC BISGLYCINATE Albion™️ (25mg ZINC) - 120 veg capsHydrolysed rice flour, chelated zinc bisglycinate, vegetarian capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], anti-caking agent (L-leucine), anti-caking agent (tricalcium phosphate), chelated copper bisglycinate.
Warnings ZINC BISGLYCINATE Albion™️ (25mg ZINC) - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Albion™ Minerals is a trademark of Balchem Corporation or its subsidiaries.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day.
Value for money
It has a very good value for money and is very comfortable to drink.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
First Spanish brand that really sells Albion, the quality speaks for itself, excellent service!Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
First time I find a Spanish brand selling Albion, the quality speaks for itself. Excellent!Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.