This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
WHEAT GRASS POWDER
- 100% Wheat Grass powder.
- Suitable for vegans.
- High fibre content.
- Source of protein.
- Neutral flavour, no additives.
Table of contents
What is Wheat Grass Powder?
Wheatgrass Powder by EssentialSeries is a feed made exclusively from Triticum aestivum, the most nutrient-dense stage of germination from seed where wheat is most nutrient-dense.
Our wheatgrass is harvested after seed dormancy and before the plant matures. At the right time.
Why take Wheat Grass Powder?
We now know precisely the nutritional composition of wheat grass, and the characteristics of its compounds.
Do you want to know more about it? Stay and we'll tell you about it!
Wheat Grass Powder Properties
Wheatg rass is a nutritional quality food.
It is a food with a high fibre content:
- The fibre in wheat bran helps to increase the volume of faeces.
- Wheat bran fibre contributes to the acceleration of intestinal transit.1
It is a food with a high protein content:
- Protein helps to increase muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
Why should I buy it at HSN?
The timing of wheat grass harvesting is important as it influences the nutrient density of the feed.
HSN's wheat grass has been obtained exclusively from wheat seedlings, just at the best moment after seed germination; and it has been treated without heat or enzymatic degradation that could affect the concentration of the bioactive ingredients of the food, obtaining a product of maximum quality without degradation.
Find the best products on HSN!
Which products combine Wheat Grass Powder?
Combina el producto hierba de trigo en polvo con otros como Chlorella powder, Spirulina 1000mg o Psyllium husk powder; EssentialSeries products.
- Bar-Sela, G., Cohen, M., Ben-Arye, E., & Epelbaum, R. (2015). The Medical Use of Wheatgrass: Review of the Gap Between Basic and Clinical Applications. Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, 15(12), 1002–1010.
- Parit, S. B., Dawkar, V. V., Tanpure, R. S., Pai, S. R., & Chougale, A. D. (2018). Nutritional Quality and Antioxidant Activity of Wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum) Unwrap by Proteome Profiling and DPPH and FRAP assays. Journal of Food Science, 83(8), 2127–2139.
- Robak, J., & Marcinkiewicz, E. (1995). Scavenging of reactive oxygen species as the mechanism of drug action. Polish Journal of Pharmacology, 47(2), 89–98.
- Subramoniam, A., Asha, V. V., Nair, S. A., Sasidharan, S. P., Sureshkumar, P. K., Rajendran, K. N., … Ramalingam, K. (2012). Chlorophyll revisited: Anti-inflammatory activities of chlorophyll a and inhibition of expression of TNF-α gene by the same. Inflammation, 35(3), 959–966.
1 The effect is achieved through the daily consumption of at least 10g of wheat bran fibre.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 10ml (4g)|
|Servings per container: 125|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|