KETO SHRED WITH NATURAL CAFFEINE
- Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine, Exclusive Formula.
- With exogenous ketones.
- Suitable for ketogenic diets.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- With stimulants.
Table of contents
Discover the most complete KetoSeries user guide. Click on the image and get it for free!
Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine by KetoSeries is a food supplement in vegetarian powder, with a base of BHB salts, L-carnitine L-tartrate, natural caffeine, standardised extract of green tea leaves, standardised extract of microencapsulated cayenne and chromium picolinate.
Keto Shred's formula has been created by our food supplement development experts, specifically for the time when beach days are approaching and we seek to squeeze those last few weeks while we want to keep ourselves in ketosis.
Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine does not contain sugar or carbohydrates, and it is suitable for vegetarian diets.
Keto diets are widely used as dietary strategies for weight and fat loss.
Many people who have keto diets look for a specific product for the stricter diet stages, but can't a specific one for ketogenic diets that suits what they are looking for.
If this is your situation, if this sounds familiar...
Look no further! Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine has arrived with everything you need.
Caffeine is one of the par excellence keto ingredients. Socially it is used virtually all over the world through the consumption of drinks such as coffee or tea.
One of the most sought-after effects is:
That caffeine contributes to the increase in aerobic resistance (endurance).1
Allowing you to train more and train better.
Standardised in polyphenols, catechins and EGCG; the main constituents of interest of the leaves of Camellia sinensis
Green tea helps increase fat oxidation and reduce body fat.
The extract used has been standardised, ensuring:
- 95% polyphenols.
- 70% catechins
- 45% EGCG.
The fruit of cayenne is very rich in compounds called capsaicinoids.
The Capsicum annuum (cayenne) increases energy expenditure and calorie loss.
The cayenne extract used belongs to the Capsimax™ patent, which ensures a 2% content of capsaicinoids.
A chromium salt and picolinic acid widely used for its good oral bioavailability.
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal glucose levels in the blood.
A major factor in performing strict keto diets.
Beta-Hydroxybutylate is the main ketone body that our body manages when we enter ketosis, being the most water-soluble ketone that is easily transported through the blood without the need to associate with proteins.
Its inclusion in Keto Shred's formula with Natural Caffeine is no coincidence, and that's because the use of exogenous ketones, in the form of BHB salts, is used to provide energy that does not negatively interfere with the state of ketosis.
The use of exogenous ketone salts in the form of BHB salts is perfect for a keto food supplement.
Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine is a food supplement exclusive to HSN.
It has been developed by our specialists in product formulation, for the KetoSeries line, seeking to adapt to the needs of athletes and those following ketogenic diets.
One may wonder if the powdered supplement burns or stings as it contains cayenne extract.
No! It doesn't burn, in fact you won't even notice it.
In the process of developing our products, we work not only on the selection of the compounds, but also on the raw material that we use for it.
We use Capsimax™ in our Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine, because it is an extract of microencapsulated cayenne fruits, which means that you never come into contact with capsaicinoids, which are the secondary metabolites of cayenne that burn, you only make contact with its microencapsulation agent.
All the effects of cayenne without the characteristic burning of its fruits!
Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine contains green tea extract and cayenne extract.
Our compounds have been concentrated by using extraction methods and standardised in their main chemical constituents.
Standardisation is a quality control method that is based on the determination of content in one or more of the chemical constituents of a plant, after receiving its treatment.
In this way, we know for example that Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine contains:
Green tea leaf extract standardised to 95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, and 45% EGCG.
Cayenne fruit extract standardised to 2% capsaicinoids.
This denotes a good quality control of the raw materials used in the development of the food supplement, since these have been subjected to analytical tests with the aim of guaranteeing a certain content of compounds.
KetoSeries is the range of products formulated and developed by HSN for increased athletic performance, improving body composition, and meeting the nutritional needs of people following keto diets, to provide a wide variety of nutrients needed to maintain good health.
KetoSeries was born to revolutionise the keto food supplement sector, with a commitment to a field is increasingly popular socially, and backed by the latest scientific evidence.
With KetoSeries, say goodbye to having to look with a magnifying glass at the ingredient lists of the supplements you're looking for.
Our products are 100% keto and have been created based on the needs of users.
The ideal time to take it is:
- During the fasting period, if you follow IF protocols.
- Before cardio when fasting.
- Before weight training.
The ideal choice for combining your Keto Shred with Natural Caffeine is our Keto Breakfast Pack. Eating and following your keto diet perfectly will be no problem at all.
It goes great with products like:
For further reading on the topic
- Evans, M., Cogan, K. E., & Egan, B. (2017). Metabolism of ketone bodies during exercise and training: physiological basis for exogenous supplementation. Journal of Physiology, 595(9), 2857–2871.
- Harpaz, E., Tamir, S., Weinstein, A., & Weinstein, Y. (2017). The effect of caffeine on energy balance. Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology, 28(1), 1–10.
- Longo, N., Frigeni, M., & Pasquali, M. (2016). Carnitine transport and fatty acid oxidation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Cell Research, 1863(10), 2422–2435.
- Ludwig, D. S. (2020). The Ketogenic Diet: Evidence for Optimism but High-Quality Research Needed. The Journal of Nutrition, 150(6), 1354–1359.
- Phung, O. J., Baker, W. L., Matthews, L. J., Lanosa, M., Thorne, A., & Coleman, C. I. (2010). Effect of green tea catechins with or without caffeine on anthropometric measures: A systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 91(1), 73–81.
- Tsang, C., Taghizadeh, M., Aghabagheri, E., Asemi, Z., & Jafarnejad, S. (2019). A meta?analysis of the effect of chromium supplementation on anthropometric indices of subjects with overweight or obesity. Clinical Obesity, 9(4), e12313.
- Zsiborás, C., Mátics, R., Hegyi, P., Balaskó, M., Pétervári, E., Szabó, I., … Solymár, M. (2018). Capsaicin and capsiate could be appropriate agents for treatment of obesity: A meta-analysis of human studies. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 58(9), 1419–1427.
1 In doses of 3mg/kg body weight, one hour before exercise.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 15ml (10g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 15ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (2:1)|
|Green tea leaf extract (25:1) (95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, 45% EGCG, 2% caffeine) (Camellia sinensis)|
|Capsicum annuum fruit extract (50:1) (2% Capsaicinoids) (Capsimax™)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|