Now enjoy some exquisite Keto Cookies!
If you’re following the keto or ketogenic diet, you’re going to love this recipe: Keto Cookies made with Whey Protein and little chunks of sugar-free dark chocolate. You won’t be able to resist!
Recipe Tips: Keto Cookies
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Cookie
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 7 scoops of Almond Flour from HSNfoods
- 1 scoop of Keto Whey Protein chocolate-cookies flavour from HSNketo
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from HSNbio
- 2 Eggs
- Cook them in the overn for 8 minutes at 180ºC
- Dark Chocolate Bar from HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,2g|
|of which sugars:||1,8g|
How to make: Keto Cookies
- In a bowl, add the almond flour, Keto Whey, coconut oil and eggs, and mix until everything is well integrated.
- Add the yeast and stir again.
- Make little balls of the same size from the mass you get and put them on a baking tray.
- Once all the balls are set up, press them down to give them a cookie shape and put an almond and an ounce of chocolate on each one, then put it in the oven for about 8 minutes at 180ºC.