If you like to start the day with a delicious breakfast, this recipe might interest you: Caramel Pancake.
A traditional oat pancake recipe with a touch of caramel to give it that finishing touch. The best way to start the day! 🙂
Recipe Tips: Caramel Pancake
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 50g Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries (we recommend the snickerdoodle flavour)
- 2 Eggs
- 120g Quark-type cheese
- Caramel syrup from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,2g|
|of which sugars:||1,6g|
How to make: Caramel Pancake
- Mix the oat flour, eggs and fresh cheese in a mixing glass.
- Beat well.
- Cook in a non-stick pan.
- Place the pancakes on a plate and add the caramel syrup to taste.