Try our Keto Bread recipe!
If you’re following a keto or ketogenic diet, bread is one of the foods you have to give up. But don’t worry, now you can begin to reintroduce it into your diet without worrying about the excess carbs.
This Keto Bread recipe is very low in carbs because it doesn’t use wheat flour or anything similar. Instead, it uses Almond Flour and fibre from Psyllium Husk.
A recipe suitable for the Keto diet!
Recipe Tips: Keto Bread
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- Portion size: 1 Bread
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: European
- 5 scoops of Almond Flour from FoodSeries
- 50g of Psyllium Husk Powder from EssentialSeries
- 7g of Yeast powder
- 3 Egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of Apple vinegar
- 225ml of Boiling water
- Sesame seeds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,3g|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Keto Bread
- In a bowl, first mix the dry ingredients together before incorporating the egg whites and mixing until the mass begins to take form, then add the water, little by little, as you might not need to add it all.
- Make a ball out of the mass, and from this make smaller balls for each of the rolls.
- Add the sesame seeds to a smaller bowl and dunk each ball into the mixture.
- Bake it in the oven for approximately 1 hour at 180º.