How about these Refreshing Shakes? Rich in protein and great on a hot afternoon, after training, or even to enjoy by the seaside.
One of the properties of protein shakes is that they are a very convenient way of providing the nutrient.
Protein has numerous functions within our body. Even if we’re not sporty, maintaining adequate protein consumption will benefit us in terms of recovery and muscle mass gain.
Quick and Simple Shakes
The Refreshing Shake recipes are designed to be prepared quickly and enjoyed immediately.
You can sit by the pool, by the sea, on your terrace… anywhere and anytime is a good time to for such a delicious and nutritious meal.
Simple Chocolate Protein Shake Recipe
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Protein Shake
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Vidro
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Americano
- 250 ml of water
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 serving of chocolate flavour Evolate 2.0 from SportSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Cocoa Powder from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,6g|
|of which sugars:||14,8g|
How to make: Chocolate Protein Shake
- Add the water, protein, cocoa and chopped banana to a blender glass.
- Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.
Refreshing Protein Shakes for Summer
- If you want to find out the Best Green Shakes providing the best nutrients, visit this link.
- Under 300kcals Smoothie Ideas? Click here.
- With the best Post-Training Shakes you can accelerate recovery. Find the one for you in this post.