EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE)
- Amino acids from plant sources, suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Improved formula! More BCAA's and glutamine
- Renewed flavors!
- BCAA's prevent the muscle breakdown and stimulate the protein synthesis
- Glutamine strengthens the immune system after intense physical exercise
Maximum performance and recovery!
What is Evobcaa's 2.0?
Evobcaa's 2.0 by HSNsports is a food supplement made from amino acid powder. We bring you a studied combination designed to:
- Improve your performance during intense physical exercise
- Improve the post-workout recovery
- Stimulate the synthesis of muscle proteins
- Support the proper functioning of the immune system after physical exercise
Its features make of Evobcaa's 2.0 an ideal product for long distance runners, crossfitters and athletes who undergo a lot of muscle damage in their workouts.
Why take Evobcaa's 2.0?
Evobcaa’s 2.0 contains the 3 branched chain amino acids: L-leucine, valine and L-isoleucine. These are essential amino aids, which means that we have to take them from the diet in order to avoid suffering diseases related to a protein deficiency (Gil, 2010).
These 3 amino acids have unique nutritional properties because their structure is different than the rest of amino acids. Moreover, they make up a 35% of the protein content of the musculoeskeletal tissue (Fouré et al., 2017).
What do the experts think?
For all this, the BCAA's have been studied as a food supplement for athletes who undergo a high muscle wear.
Hormoznejad, Zare, and Mansoori (2019) reviewed all the scientific studies published about BCAA's and their relation to the sport performance. In the end, they found out that giving BCAA's to healthy subjects:
- Decreased the muscle fatigue markers (lactate and ammonia).
- Lowered the presence of energy substrates in the blood (glucose and fatty acids). Therefore, it shows that the BCAA's can 'help us save nutrients'.
- Reduced the muscle damage markers (such as creatine phosphokinase).
Other studies like the one by Jackman et al. (2017) showed how BCAA's are connected to muscle anabolism. In fact, they increase the post-workout muscle protein synthesis in a 22% and activate molecular mechanism associated with the growth and proliferation of muscle cells.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the organism and it is used to perform many different tasks.
Our body can synthesize it on its own, which means that we can create it even if we do not take it from the diet. But this is not always the case, the amount of glutamine we create and consume remains the same during normal conditions. However, long, exhaustive and intense physical exercise can lower our blood glutamine concentrations up to a 25%. (Castell and Newsholme, 2001).
It is important to understand that glutamine is the main nutrient that our immune system uses to function (Cruzat et al. 2018). After the workout, this system starts working in order to face the damage on the muscle tissues caused during the workout. Therefore, a glutamine deficiency can compromise the functioning of the immune system (Castell and Newsholme, 2001). That is why athletes who take this product get sick less frequently, apart from improving their fatigue markers (Castell et al., 1996).
The functions of glutamine and BCAA's result in two effective food supplements for those who do intense and exhaustive physical exercise and who want to improve their recovery (Hormoznejad et al., 2019; Coqueiro et al., 2019).
Evobcaa's 2.0 is the best combination of these products, a formula that has been specially designed for this purpose by our R D department. Each daily dose of Evobcaa's will provide:
- 12.4g of vegetable L-Leucine
- 1.03g of L-Isoleucine
- 1.03g of L-Valine
- 5.26g of vegetable L-Glutamine
When is the best time to take Evobcaa's 2.0?
You can take Evobcaa's 2.0 at any time of the day when you are interested in taking advantage of its effects. Nevertheless, we suggest mixing one scoop in 200ml of water and drink it both before and after the workout if you want to make the most of this product.
How can we combine Evobcaa’s 2.0?
- 1. Castell, L. M., & Newsholme, E. A. (2001). The relation between glutamine and the immunodepression observed in exercise. Amino Acids, 20(1), 49–61.
- 2. Castell, L. M., Poortmans, J. R., & Newsholme, E. A. (1996). Does glutamine have a role in reducing infections in athletes? European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology, 73(5), 488–490.
- 3. Coqueiro, A. Y., Rogero, M. M., & Tirapegui, J. (2019). Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition. Nutrients, 11(4).
- 4. Fouré, A., & Bendahan, D. (2017). Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 9(10), 1047.
- 5. Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid: Editorial Médica Panamericana.
- 6. Hormoznejad, R., Zare Javid, A., & Mansoori, A. (2019). Effect of BCAA supplementation on central fatigue, energy metabolism substrate and muscle damage to the exercise: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Sport Sciences for Health, 15(2), 265–279.
- 7. Jackman, S. R., Witard, O. C., Philp, A., Wallis, G. A., Baar, K., & Tipton, K. D. (2017). Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. Frontiers in Physiology , Vol. 8, p. 390.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (11g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (22g)|
|Servings per container: 91|
Ingredients de EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE 1Kg BLUE RASPBERRY:L-leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), L-glutamine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), L-isoleucine, L-valine, acid [E330 (citric acid)], flavoring, acidity regulator [E340i (monopotassium phosphate)], sweeteners [E955 (sucralose) and E950 (acesulfame K)], DL-malic acid, natural flavoring, color [E133 (FCF bright blue)].
How to take EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE 1Kg BLUE RASPBERRY:Mix 1 scoop (11g) with 200ml of water, use 2 times a day.
Warnings de EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE 1Kg BLUE RASPBERRY:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE)
It mixes nicely and has a great taste. Very satisfied with the product and service.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Great Taste & Excellent Value -- I will order this definitely again.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I use bcaa cola taste with amylopectin (waxy maze starch) after workout! The Cola taste and lemon taste works good together, bcaas helps recovery, the carbs refuels the muscle so you are ready for another day at the gym :) Important when you train every day!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good product and taste, For periods of cutting or loosing fat! (maintaining muscle mass)HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics