BCAA'S INSTANT 2:1:1 2.0
FLAVOUR SYSTEM FOR AMINO ACIDS & SPORT DRINKS
EVO 2:1:1 (BCAA'S INSTANT) POWDER
EVO 2:1:1 (2:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12)
EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE)
EVOBCAA'S COMPLEX POWDER
EVO 4:1:1 (BCAA'S INSTANT) POWDER
BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 2.0
- Vegan BCAAs.
- Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
- 2:1:1 ratio.
- Dissolving completely in cold water.
Table of contents
What are BCAA's Instant 2:1:1 2.0?
BCAA's Instant 2:1:1 2.0 by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement, based on branched amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-valine), with a 2:1:1 ratio, from vegetable fermentation.
Branched amino acids (BCAA) are a group of proteinogenic amino acids that make up protein; essential, that have to be consumed through the diet as our body isn't able to synthesise them by itself; and aliphatics.
BCAA's Instant 2:1:1 2.0 is one of the few dietary supplements on the market based on pure branched amino acids 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Why buy BCAA's 2:1:1 at HSN?
100% vegetable amino acids
All HSN BCAAs food supplements are suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Did you know...
The main source of L-leucine (BCAA) is human hair?
Well, it is. Dietary supplement companies extensively use mammal hair and bird feathers to obtain their amino acids; something that poses serious ethical conflicts.
This is why the majority of Branched Amino Acids on the market are not suitable for vegetarians.
However, at HSN we use an Asian technique, developed by the world's most developed biotechnology laboratories, that purifies amino acids from vegetable sources subjected to a fermentation process. What do you think of that?
Are they pure? 100%, with no added nutrients in their composition, and of the same nutritional quality as traditional ones.
BCAAs have a classic problem and that is that their solubility can be improved.
Our BCAAs are presented in powder format, with a educed particle size that facilitates the dissolution of the product and prevents the collecting of powder at the bottom.
If you use Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin as a source of carbohydrates along with the BCAAs, the mixture will become a colloidal suspension and the miscibility will be even better, especially in summer if you mix it with very cold water.
The number 2:1:1 refers to the amino acid ratio of the product (Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine).
What can you combine with BCAA's Instant 2:1:1 2.0?
Our BCAAs 2:1:1 2.0 goes great with:
- Evoenergy Gel with Guarana and Caffeine, and Citrulline Malate pre-training;
- L-Glutamine and Evocarbs 2.0 during training;
- Creatine Monohydrate and Maltodextrin post-training.
How do BCAA's powder taste?
BCAA's powder have an intensely bitter and salty taste.
- Fouré, A., & Bendahan, D. (2017). Is branched-chain amino acids supplementation an efficient nutritional strategy to alleviate skeletal muscle damage? A systematic review. Nutrients, 9(10).
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid:Editorial Médica Panamericana
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Hormoznejad, R., Zare Javid, A., & Mansoori, A. (2019). Effect of BCAA supplementation on central fatigue, energy metabolism substrate and muscle damage to the exercise: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Sport Sciences for Health, 15(2), 265–279.
- Jackman, S. R., Witard, O. C., Philp, A., Wallis, G. A., Baar, K., & Tipton, K. D. (2017). Branched-chain amino acid ingestion stimulates muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis following resistance exercise in humans. Frontiers in Physiology, Vol. 8, p. 390.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 20ml (5g)|
|daily dose: 1/2 scoop of 20ml (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|