GET RECOVERED PACK
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Optimise recovery
- Grow and maintain muscle mass
- Supplement our diet in order to be as well prepared as possible for the next training session
The aim of the ”Get Recovered Pack” is to help you maintain your training pace, both in terms of number of sessions and their intensity.
The pack is designed to be taken at what is considered to be the most 'critical' moment in the training day, which is during the Peri-training period (before, during or after training). It's made up of 3 products, each of which performs a specific function and complement each other spectacularly.
- Athletes who practice training with high intensity loads or combined with aerobic activities, with a minimum of 4 sessions per week, and who are looking to improve their body composition without great weight variation.
- Athletes who are in a period of high training volume and burnout, who need to be 100% in each session to maintain performance and keep to their season goals.
Evowhey 2.0 is a whey protein concentrate with a great taste and pleasant texture, providing more than 23g of high quality protein per serving (1 dispenser), where we can find, in turn, entire aminogram availability, including essential and non-essential amino acids.
In addition, each serving contains up to 5 g of BCAAs and 4g of Glutamine. As we all know, protein is composed of the basic units (amino acids) that are involved in the physiological processes that govern the actions of creating and regenerating muscle fibres, but which in parallel also serve many other operations within our body.
So ensuring a daily intake that corresponds to our condition is key to keeping “our system” in good shape.
These are the well-known Branched Chain Amino Acids (“Branched Chain Amino Acids”), integrating a triplet of essential amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine. This formula is especially focused on performance, presenting a 12:1:1 ratio, surpassing that of other similar products. Thanks to this range, emphasis is placed on the amino acid L-Leucine, of which we will obtain up to 6g per serving, approximately.
Accompanying the BCAAs, we’ve added the amino acid L-Glutamine Kyowa®. Something to highlight considering L-glutamine is the amino acid with the most presence in the body.
It's a food preparation for isotonic drinks, based on carbohydrates and mineral salts, with proteins and amino acids.
This solution is indicated for hydration through the mineral salts it contains (magnesium, sodium, potassium). The ingredients in the formula make it possible to take as an intra-training drink, i.e. while we're exercising.
It's considered an isotoni- type drink and complies with the European standards specifications for drinks aimed at replenishing the water and mineral salts of athletes.
It contains PeptoPro®, a type of protein that has undergone a hydrolysis process. As a result, the amino acids are available extra quickly in the bloodstream.
HOW TO CONSUME IT?
We suggest 2 possible methods, depending on the time of day you're going to train: in the morning or in the evening. Dosages will vary depending on the condition of each person.
A) Morning training
PERI-TRAINING (training before eating – just woken up)
- About 30 minutes before training, take ½ or 1 scoop of Evobcaas 2.0.
- Throughout your training session, drink Evotonic in small sips to stay hydrated without feeling heavy. For every 400ml of water, mix one heaped scoop (35g).
- After training, drink an Evowhey 2.0 shake. In this case, we'll do it in 1-2 doses, according to our requirements. At this link you can easily calculate your daily protein and nutrient requirements.
B) Afternoon training
PERI-TRAINING (training having eaten beforehand)
- If approximately 2 hours have passed since the last meal before training, don't take anything, otherwise keep to the same as plan A).
- During training, drink Evotonic in small sips to keep hydrated without feeling heavy. For every 400ml of water, mix one heaped scoop (35g).
- Just as if we train in the morning, after training, have an Evowhey 2.0 shake. In this case, it'll also be 1-2 doses, depending on our requirements.
A satisfied customer says:
Undoubtedly the best deal on supplements I have ever bought and fulfilling the requirements I wanted, a 10 product.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Fantastic pack, great value for money.
A great price for a very complete pack and of a very good quality. To put a but, I would say that the packaging is in a bag but it is not a great inconvenience. The perfect pack to recover from workouts.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.