EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE)
BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 2.0
EVO 4:1:1 (BCAA'S INSTANT) POWDER
EVO 4:1:1 (4:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12)
BCAA'S INSTANT 2:1:1 2.0
EVO 2:1:1 (2:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12)
EVO 2:1:1 (BCAA'S INSTANT) POWDER
EVOBCAA'S COMPLEX POWDER
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs).
- From vegetable fermentation.
- 12:1:1 ratio.
- With L-Glutamine (Kyowa®).
- Improved formula!
Table of contents
Evobcaa's 2.0 (BCAA's 12:1:1 + Glutamine) by SportSeries is a flavoured vegan powdered food supplement based on branched amino acids (BCAAs) and L-glutamine Kyowa®, from vegetable fermentation.
Evobcaa's 2.0 contains the 3 branched amino acids (BCAA's) that have an aliphatic structure and which belong to the group of 9 essential amino acids (EAA's). These must be provided through the diet as they are considered nutritionally indispensable. They also belong to the group of 21 proteinogenic amino acids, which are used for protein synthesis.
Evobcaa's 2.0 is a dietary supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Not all food supplements based on BCAAs are the same, pay attention to their differences.
Evobcaa's 2.0 contains a BCAA formula with the highest Leucine concentration ratio: 12:1:1.
Each unit of valine and isoleucine is equivalent to no less than 12 units of L-leucine!
Don't miss the enhanced version of our BCAA, now more concentrated.
L-glutamine is a non-(conditionally) essential amino acid, oas ur body is able to synthesise it from other products of metabolism.
In spite of this, a food supplement based on branched amino acids containing glutamine is highly valued, as L-glutamine is the amino acid most present in the body, including muscle tissue (Cruzat et al., 2018).
The glutamine used is Kyowa Quality certified raw material (Kyowa®).
This raw material is developed by Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd., a pioneer and leader in the development of purified amino acids obtained through vegetable fermentation processes.
Evobcaa's contains x5 times the concentration of valine and isoleucine.
Therefore Evobcaa's 2.0 (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Glutamine) ratio is 12:1:1:5.
Years ago, a method of purifying amino acids of maximum purity from plant sources emerged on the Asian continent; in the niche of the most cutting-edge food biotechnology research companies on the market.
Up to that point, and continuing today, the majority of companies use and have used animal sources (feathers and hair, mainly) to obtain their amino acids.
At HSN, we've used raw materials that obtain their amino acids from the vegetable fermentation sources that emerged in Asia and were perfected over all these years.
Evobcaa's 2.0 are plant-based amino acids, 100% suitable for vegans.
Evobcaa's 2.0 dissolve instantly in water, regardless of temperature.
They are easily suspended in the medium thanks to their low molecular mass and the reduced particle diameter of the powder.
Evobcaa's 2.0 come in a wide variety of tasty and refreshing flavours.
Say goodbye to the bitter taste of amino acids with the flavours of our Evobcaa's 2.0!
Evobcaa's 2.0 is a product that can be consumed at any time of the day. However, we recommend using one dispenser mixed in 200ml of water before training and another after.
It goes great with:
Links related to the topic
- Castell, L. M., & Newsholme, E. A. (2001). The relation between glutamine and the immunodepression observed in exercise. Amino Acids, 20(1), 49–61.
- Castell, L. M., Poortmans, J. R., & Newsholme, E. A. (1996). Does glutamine have a role in reducing infections in athletes? European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology, 73(5), 488–490.
- Coqueiro, A. Y., Rogero, M. M., & Tirapegui, J. (2019). Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition. Nutrients, 11(4).
- Cruzat, V., Macedo Rogero, M., Noel Keane, K., Curi, R., & Newsholme, P. (2018). Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients, 10(11), 1564.
- Fouré, A., & Bendahan, D. (2017). Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 9(10), 1047.
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid: Editorial Médica Panamericana.
- Hormoznejad, R., Zare Javid, A., & Mansoori, A. (2019). Effect of BCAA supplementation on central fatigue, energy metabolism substrate and muscle damage to the exercise: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Sport Sciences for Health, 15(2), 265–279.
- Jackman, S. R., Witard, O. C., Philp, A., Wallis, G. A., Baar, K., & Tipton, K. D. (2017). Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. Frontiers in Physiology , Vol. 8, p. 390.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 20ml (11g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops of 20ml (22g)|
|Servings per container: 14|
EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE) 150g APPLE ingredients:L-leucine*, L-glutamine*, L-isoleucine, L-valine, acid (citric acid), flavouring, acidity regulator (monopotassium phosphate), sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), colours (caustic sulphite caramel, chlorophyllin), DL-malic acid, natural flavouring. * Produced through a vegetable fermentation process.
Warnings de EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE) 150g APPLE:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
How to take
Mix 1 scoop (11g) with 200ml of water, use 2 times a day.
Videos Related To EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE)
A satisfied customer says:
Son lo mejores aminoácidos ramificados en calidad-precio y además vienen reforzados con glutamina, sabor grosella negra muy bueno
A critical customer says:
No hace milagros pero se nota esa pequeña ayuda extra, lo que no me gustó fue el envase.
No reviews found with filters applied.