EVOENERGY GEL x5 - SAMPLING PACK
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Combine 5 energy gels in the same pack at an unbeatable price.
- Choose between caffeine or caffeine-free versions, whatever's best at the time.
- Try out a new flavour.
I'm sure many of you have been waiting for this pack. We usually buy our gels in bulk, and there's no better way to do so than with this pack. Take advantage of the incredible price per unit!
You can combine the caffeine-free version and the version with caffeine and guarana in any way like, as well as choosing from any of our flavours.
- Professional and amateur athletes looking for a simple way to meet their carbohydrate needs during physical activity.
- Anyone needing a food source for endurance sports.
Caffeine-Free Evoenergy or Evoenergy Gel with Caffeine and Guarana 50g - SportSeries
Control your carbohydrate intake during any endurance sporting activity with these energy gels. You can combine any of the options we have available for Caffeine-Free Evoenergy Gel and Evoenergy Gel with Caffeine and Guarana.
It’s a single-dose format of 50g each. Each option contains a combination of carbohydrates with different absorption speeds to prevent the energy spike you get with other kinds of gels. They also contain vitamin C, potassium and sodium. It has a medium texture, neither too dense nor too liquidy, making it perfect for consuming in the middle of exercise.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
This kind of gel is super easy to use, you just have to open it up and squeeze out the gel from inside.
Drinking water after consuming the gel to rinse the mouth will help maintain optimal hydration.
WHEN DO YOU USE IT?
- If the competition or training sessions is in under an hour, you should take 1 gel before the start of physical activity and another 20 minutes before the end to finish with intensity.
- If there is over an hour to go before the competition of training session you should bear in mind that the recommended intake is between 60 and 80 grams of carbohydrates per hour, which is equivalent to 2-3 gels per hour if you’re not also getting carbohydrates from another source.
- If you want to find out more about the gels, check out this blog post.
No reviews found with filters applied.