PACK TRAIL ENDURANCE
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Pre-, post- and intra-workout supplements for any endurance athlete
- Contributes to better performance in your workouts
- Makes preparation easier for any test
The pack is designed to complement the diet of any endurance athlete, using pre-, post- and intra-training formulas based on carbohydrates, mineral salts and proteins. They help performance during sports practice and subsequent recovery.
- Sportsmen and women looking for a good recovery.
- Beginner and professional athletes competing in endurance and resistance sports.
Isotonic Drink based on carbohydrates, mineral salts, proteins and amino acids, complying with European regulation specifications for drinks intended to replenish water and mineral salts.
Evodrink is a next-generation advanced formula with Peptopro®, BCAA, Cluster Dextrin®, Palatinose – focused on hydration for all athletes, and especially suitable for endurance sports.
Evohydro 2.0 is a hydrolysed whey protein isolate flavoured food preparation in powder form, based on hydrolysed whey protein isolate and Lacprodan® Hydro.90 IN.
It's a protein obtained from Whey Protein Isolate after undergoing a hydrolysis process. It offers a high protein percentage content with a minimum amount of carbohydrates, fats and sodium. In addition, it's lactose free.
Evordx is a vegan powdered dietary supplement, based on natural caffeine anhydrous, Creapure® creatine, amino acids from plant fermentation and herbal extracts.
This unique pre-training formula mixes easily even with cold water, and the flavours are delicious.
Advanced electrolyte formula in vegan capsules! Based on mineral salts of calcium, magnesium, potassium, chloride and sodium. The formula is designed to mitigate mineral salt losses through sweat.
Although it's encapsulated for easy consumption, you can also open the capsule and dissolve it in any drink.
Vegan energy gel in single-dose format, based on carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. It provides vitamin C, potassium and sodium. Available in various flavours and easy to transport.
The texture of Evoenergy gel is medium, so it's easy to take. You can take it diluted in water or directly from the bottle.
HOW TO TAKE IT?
The ideal usage instruction for this combination of supplements is:
A) BEFORE TRAINING OR A COMPETITION
- Take 1 serving of Evordx 2.0 (20g) with 200-250ml of water 30 minutes before physical activity, whether training or a competition.
- You can also take a few sips of Evotonic before general activity. To prepare it, mix 1 serving (35g) with 400ml of water.
B) DURING TRAINING OR A COMPETITION
- The ideal drink to take during any endurance activity is Evotonic, prepare your drink according to the specifications (1 heaped scoop per 400ml of water) and take a sip every 15 minutes.
- Take 1 capsule of Evolytes every 30 minutes to replenish the mineral salts lost through sweat.
- Take 1 Evoenergy gel after 60-90 minutes of activity, then take 1 gel every 45 minutes.
C) AFTER TRAINING OR A COMPETITION
- At the end of any training session or competition, take 1 serving (30g) of Evohydro 2.0 (Hydro Whey) with 200-250ml of water.