EVOHYDRO 2.0 (HYDRO WHEY)
- High protein content: 27g per serving!
- High quality and fast absorption protein
- High quality raw ingredient: Lacprodan® Hydro.90.INS
- Without lactose, sugar or fat
- Controlled hydrolysis, less acidity and better flavor.
- Protein suitable for vegetarians
What is Evohydro 2.0?
Evohydro 2.0 by SportSeries is a food supplement made of hydrolyzed whey protein, which is perfect to make a pre or post-workout shake.
Moreover, it provides a minimum amount of carbohydrates, sodium and fat, while being lactose-free.
This product has been made in our own factory, which has been certified by the E.U. and with quality certifications. Therefore, it means that it is subject to quality controls applicable by the Law.
Why take Evohydro 2.0?
Evohydro 2.0 is a sugar-free and low fat whey protein isolate. Protein and excipients to improve its techno-alimentary properties, nothing else.
We have come up with a hydrolyzed protein that barely tastes bitter thanks to the patent Lacprodan® Hydro.90.INS by Arla Foods. They have designed a high quality protein with great technological improvements in order to avoid the bitter flavor of hydrolyzed protein.
Whey protein has the highest quality from all the sources that are available. The factors that quantify this quality are: the biological value, the amino acid digestibility percentage, the protein efficiency score or the net protein utilization, according to the information from a study by Hoffman and Falvo (2004), who assessed the quality from different animal and vegetable protein sources.
A hydrolyzed protein is a 'pre-digested' protein (just like Arla Foods describe it in their page of hydrolyzed protein). A protein that has undergone the action of enzymes in order to release small amino acid bonds known as oligopeptides, like our body would do in the digestive system.
That is, the long amino acid chains that make up a protein are broken down, releasing small amino acid chains.
What is the main advantage of all this?
Thanks to the presence of oligopeptides, the body digests the protein faster when compared to an intact protein (such as whey protein isolate) (Koopman et al., 2009).
But then, if the advantage of taking hydrolyzed protein is a faster absorption, would it not be even faster to take free form amino acids?
That is right, but the researchers agree that taking products with a complete matrix, that is, protein with its bioactive fractions and not just the free form amino acids, results in a higher amino acid discharge to the blood when compared to the intake of the same amount of essential amino acids (Nakayama et al., 2018).
Protein helps to protect and gain muscle mass apart from preserving the bone mass.
This means that Evohydro 2.0 is the perfect protein when you need a fast amino acid supply to the blood with an easy digestion.
What are the differences between its previous version?
- In-house production, we control the whole manufacturing process, selecting high quality ingredients and selling our product for the same price.
- More protein per serving, from 25g to the 27g of our current Evohydro 2.0.
- Better utilization of the raw ingredient: Lacprodan® Hydro.90.INS.
- Higher hydrolysis degree
- Acesulfame K-free
- Improved texture and flavors.
A serving of Evohydro 2.0 provides:
- Up to 90% of hydrolyzed whey protein.
- More than 6600mg of BCAA's.
- More than 4900mg of Glutamine.
When is the best time to take Evohydro 2.0?
Evohydro 2.0 is a product that you can take at any time of the day, although it has been specially designed for:
- Pre and post-workout.
How to take Evohydro 2.0?
Mix a serving of Evohydro 2.0 in 200-250ml of water or milk in order to enjoy a perfect flavor and texture.
How can we combine it?
Combine Evohydro 2.0 with our Creatine Excell in order to obtain the best anabolic combo!
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is Best? Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Koopman, R., Crombach, N., Gijsen, A. P., Walrand, S., Fauquant, J., Kies, A. K., … van Loon, L. J. C. (2009). Ingestion of a protein hydrolysate is accompanied by an accelerated in vivo digestion and absorption rate when compared with its intact protein. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 90(1), 106–115.
- Nakayama, K., Sanbongi, C., & Ikegami, S. (2018). Effects of Whey Protein Hydrolysate Ingestion on Postprandial Aminoacidemia Compared with a Free Amino Acid Mixture in Young Men. Nutrients, 10(4).
 According to the information by Hoffman & Falvo (2004)
 When compared to the intact same protein source.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.7g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
EVOHYDRO 2.0 (HYDRO WHEY) 2Kg WHITE CHOCOLATE LEMON ingredients:Hydrolysate of whey (milk) protein isolate (Lacprodan® Hydro.90.INS), emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavouring, sodium chloride, sweetener (sucralose).
How to take EVOHYDRO 2.0 (HYDRO WHEY) 2Kg WHITE CHOCOLATE LEMON:Mix 1 scoop (30g) in 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings de EVOHYDRO 2.0 (HYDRO WHEY) 2Kg WHITE CHOCOLATE LEMON:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Videos Related To EVOHYDRO 2.0 (HYDRO WHEY)
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
I bought the chocolate flavour. It is a bit too sweet but the flavour is great and it is lactose free which does not cause any digestive issues.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Pros: Smooth digestion. Cons: the flavour is way too sweet for my taste. Looking forward to the results.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Needs some improvements
The packaging is not perfect, that is why I always have some recipient at home to keep this kind of products. I also hope that more flavours come out, I've been purchasing the previous version and I was quite happy with it.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Perfect dissolution, even though you should shake it from time to time. It has an affordable price, especially if you combine it with some extra discountHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics