This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
SAW PALMETTO (20:1) EXTRACT 320mg
- 320mg Saw Palmetto Extract Oil!
- 20:1 concentration.
- 85% fatty acid concentration.
- With pumpkin oil.
- In softgels suitable for vegans!
Table of contents
Saw Palmetto (20:1) Extract 320mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable softgels, based on Saw Palmetto extract oil and pumpkin seed oil.
Serenoa repens is a plant indigenous to the southeastern United States of America, from South Calorina to Florida.
Saw Palmetto (20:1) Extract 320mg is 100% suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans, as it contains no animal ingredients in its composition.
- Sabal serrulata (Serenoa repens) contributes to the proper functioning of the prostate.
The major constituents of Saw Palmetto, according to the World Health Organisation monograph, are its fatty acids.
However, many companies market dried Saw Palmetto extract from the roots, stems or leaves, with virtually all of the lipid fraction removed in order to encapsulate the plant powder.
This significantly affects the quality of the product, because if the major constituents of Serenoa repens are its fatty acids, the higher the fatty acid content of an extract the better. Right?
Our product is an extract of Saw Palmetto Extract Oil, a lipid extract from the berries of the plant with a high concentration of fatty acids.
Pumpkin is another foodstuff that is widely used throughout the world, and whose oil from the seeds is an ideal complement to Saw Palmetto extract.
Thanks to our technicians, we have developed a softgel with a vegetable coating, which is rare in the industry, avoiding the use of animal-based gelatines and making it a product suitable for consumption by vegans.
Saw Palmetto Extract (20:1) 320mg is a food supplement 100% suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Scientific readings from the field
- World Health Organization WHO. (2002). WHO Monographs on Selected Medicinal Plants. Ginebra, Suiza: World Health Organisation.
- Abe, M., Ito, Y., Suzuki, A., Onoue, S., Noguchi, H., & Yamada, S. (2009). Isolation and pharmacological characterization of fatty acids from saw palmetto extract. Analytical Sciences?: The International Journal of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry, 25(4), 553–557.
- Suzuki, M., Ito, Y., Fujino, T., Abe, M., Umegaki, K., Onoue, S., … Yamada, S. (2009). Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 30(3), 227–281.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg softgel|
|daily dose: 1 veggie softgel|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Saw palmetto fruit oil extract (20:1) (85% fatty acids) (Serenoa repens)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Pumpkin Seed Oil|