ULTRA COLLAGEN HYDROLYSED COMPLEX
HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN + MAGNESIUM 2.0 POWDER
JOINT HEALTH COLLAGEN POWDER *
HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN (BOVINE) POWDER
STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES - MENOPAUSE SPECIAL PACK
- With hydrolysed bovine collagen.
- Mixture of plants and concentrated fruits.
- With vitamin C and probiotic.
- With DigeZyme® enzymes.
- Sweetened with stevia.
Table of contents
Nutrigreens Collagen by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on hydrolysed collagen, concentrated fruits and vegetables, with vitamin C, plant extracts, enzymes and probiotic.
Nutrigreens Collagen is a dietary supplement sweetened with stevia.
- Spirulina Platensis helps to promote the body's vitality.
- Camellia sinensis helps to strengthen the body.
- Camellia sinensis helps to improve intellectual and physical abilities.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal gum function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth.
Do you eat enough fruits and vegetables? Many people don't, as in today's fast-paced lifestyle, meals have been simplified to the sum of the macronutrients in foods, but there is another important factor: micronutrients.
Nutrigreens Collagen contains concentrates and extracts of fruits and vegetables, plus fibre
Nutrigreens Collagen contains:
Barley grass, Chlorella, Wheat grass, Spirulina, Green tea extract.
Nutrigreens Collagen contains fruit and vegetable extracts and concentrates.
One scoop of the product provides more than the equivalent of 85g of fruits and vegetables!
From the Fruits&Greens™ blend of extracts and concentrates.
In the exclusive Nutrigreens collagen formula, we have included 5g of hydrolysed bovine collagen, which significantly increases the protein contribution of the product.
In addition, we've also used other ingredients such as:
- Hyaluronic acid.
- Apple fibre.
- LactoSpore® bacillus coagulans spores.
- Aceite de semilla de lino (Omega 3-6-9).
- Rice bran extract (100% Policosanol).
- DigeZyme® enzyme complex.
- Vitamin C
Discover a unique formula!
In the development of Nutrigreen Collagen we have used the highest quality raw materials, with higher concentrations and all guarantees.
Several of the compounds of Nutrigreens Collagen come from registered trademarks that develop their ingredients under strict criteria established under the protection of the trademark.
|Bacillus coagulans spores||LactoSpore®|
|Mixture of fruit and vegetable extracts and concentrates||Fruits&Greens™|
These are some of the exclusive raw materials used.
There are many Greens available on the market, but none like HSN nutrigreens.
The Nutrigreens Collagen formula contains:
- Fruit and vegetable concentrates.
- Hyaluronic acid.
- Hydrolysed collagen.
- Green tea and acerola extracts.
- Rice bran extract standardised in policosanol and octosanol.
- Wheatgrass and barleygrass.
- Spirulina and Chlorella.
- Stabilised enzymes and probiotics.
The most complete composition for supplementing your diet!
The herbal extracts used in the nutrigreens collagen formula have a high concentration and standardised content of the most relevant plant chemical constituents:
|Mixture of fruits and vegetables||x100|
Sourced from flaxseed oil, a natural source of essential fatty acids.
Nutrigreens collagen has been sweetened with a mixture of Stevia and Sucralose.
Achieving the best flavour for the greens in the fitness way!
You can use it together with:
Links to external articles
- Slavin, J. L., & Lloyd, B. (2012). Health benefits of fruits and vegetables. Advances in Nutrition, 3(4), 506–516.
- Conner, T. S., Brookie, K. L., Carr, A. C., Mainvil, L. A., & Vissers, M. C. M. (2017). Let them eat fruit! the effect of fruit and vegetable consumption on psychological well-being in young adults: A randomized controlled trial. PLoS ONE, 12(2), e0171206.
- Pem, D., & Jeewon, R. (2015). Fruit and vegetable intake: Benefits and progress of nutrition education interventions-narrative review article. Iranian Journal of Public Health, 44(10), 1309–1321.
- Wallace, T. C., Bailey, R. L., Blumberg, J. B., Burton-Freeman, B., Chen, C. y. O., Crowe-White, K. M., … Wang, D. D. (2020). Fruits, vegetables, and health: A comprehensive narrative, umbrella review of the science and recommendations for enhanced public policy to improve intake. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 60(13), 2174–2211.
- Sibilla, S., Godfrey, M., Brewer, S., Budh-Raja, A., & Genovese, L. (2015). An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen as a nutraceutical on skin properties: Scientific background and clinical studies. Open Nutraceuticals Journal, 8(1), 29–42.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 30ml (16g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 30ml (16g)|
|Servings per container: 9|
|Hydrolysed bovine collagen|
|Sodium hyaluronic acid|
|Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum)|
|Alpha-linolenic acid ALA (Omega-3)|
|Oleic Acid (omega-9)|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)|
|Enzyme complex for food (DigeZyme®)|
|Bacillus coagulans spores (Lactospore®)|
|Wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum)|
|Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare)|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)|
|Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa)|
|Blend of fruit and vegetable extracts and concentrates (100:1) (4% polyphenols) (Fruits & greens™)|
|equivalence of fruits and vegetables|
|Rice bran extract (25:1) [100% polyconasol (5% octacosanol)] (Oryza sativa)|
|Green tea leaf extract (8:1) (50% polyphenols, 30% catechins, 15% EGCG, 7% caffeine) (Camellia sinensis)|
|Acerola fruit extract (4:1) (Malpighia glabra)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|