- Replaces: Complete Nutri Greens.
- Mixture of Spectra™ plant concentrates and extracts.
- With Lactospore®probiotic.
- With complete DigeZyme® enzymes.
- Sweetened with stevia.
Table of contents
Nutrigreens Complete by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement powder based on concentrated vegetables, plant extracts, vitamin C, enzyme preparation and probiotic spores.
The most complete Greens formula for your diet with concentrated sources of plant extracts and concentrates, probiotics, enzymes and plant extracts.
Nutrigreens Complete is a dietary supplement suitable for vegan diets.
Nutrigreens Complete is a way to provide a high amount of vegetable extracts and concentrates in concentration powdered form to supplement the diet of those with a low consumption of these foods.
Nutrigreens Complete also contains herbal extracts, spirulina and chlorella, inulin and apple fibre, among other ingredients of interest.
Nutrigreens Complete contains a wide variety of Greens, such as:
- Vegetable extracts and concentrates.
- Tea extract.
- Apple fibre.
- Wheat and barley grass.
- Natural source of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Supplementation of vitamins and minerals from natural sources.
- Supplementation of vitamins, enzymes and minerals from natural sources.
- Helps support the body's vitality.
Nutrigreens Complete contains Lactospore®, stable spores of Bacillus coagulans, a superior way of presenting one of the most sought-after probiotic strains in the food supplement market.
It also containsDigeZyme®, an enzyme preparation known for the high quality of its selection of components:
Complete Nutrigreens contains linseed oil standardised in omega 3 fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid), 6 (linoleic acid) and 9 (oleic acid).
In addition to dietary fibre sources such as:
- Inulin (Orafti®HSI).
- Apple fibre.
- Rice bran extract.
Tea (Camellia sinensis):
- Contributes to maintaining normal or healthy cholesterol levels.
The extract is 25 times more concentrated, and standardised to:
- 50% Polyphenols.
- 30% Catechins.
- 15% EGCG (Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate).
From rice bran, where the octacosanols are found, which together form the waxy policosanol of the rice hull.
The raw material used for the development of Complete Nutrigreens is standardised to:
- 100% Policosanol.
- 5% Octacosanol.
Nutrigreens Complete is a new and renewed formula of our most classic greens. Discover it!
Complete Nutrigreens is an exclusive HSN® formula that you won't find with other brands.
The specific selection of ingredients that make up the most complete Greens dietary supplement has been made by our Research and Development department, made up of specialists in the fields of nutrition, health and physical exercise.
Nutrigreens is the ultimate formula for vegetable greens.
Nutrigreens Complete contains ingredients of the highest nutritional quality.
You can find raw materials from well-known trademarks on the market, such as: Orafti®HSI, Lactospore®, Spectra™ and DigeZyme®.
Although it goes without saying that all the ingredients used, regardless of whether they have associated trademarks or not, are of the highest quality:
- The herbal extracts are standardised.
- The flaxseed oil contains a specific breakdown of its fatty acids.
- The Chlorella and Spirulina are 100% free of Genetically Modified Organisms.
- The wheat and barley herb have been harvested before ripening and are gluten-free.
The pure vitamin C used in high concentrations contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Complete Nutrigreens is a 100% vegan formula, ideal for plant-based diets.
The sweetness of Complete Nutrigreens is achieved by the use of acaloric sweeteners, such as the glycosides found in the leaf of Stevia rebaudiana.
Stevia is a sweetener present in the formula of Complete Nutrigreens.
A non-vegan, collagenised version is available. Don’t miss:
You can use Nutrigreens Complete along with:
Links to external articles
- Blekkenhorst, L. C., Sim, M., Bondonno, C. P., Bondonno, N. P., Ward, N. C., Prince, R. L., … Hodgson, J. M. (2018). Cardiovascular health benefits of specific vegetable types: A narrative review. Nutrients, 10(5).
- Aune, D., Giovannucci, E., Boffetta, P., Fadnes, L. T., Keum, N. N., Norat, T., … Tonstad, S. (2017). Fruit and vegetable intake and the risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer and all-cause mortality-A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. International Journal of Epidemiology, 46(3), 1029–1056.
- Merchant, R. E., Phillips, T. W., & Udani, J. (2015). Nutritional Supplementation with Chlorella pyrenoidosa Lowers Serum Methylmalonic Acid in Vegans and Vegetarians with a Suspected Vitamin B12 Deficiency. Journal of Medicinal Food, 18(12), 1357–1362.
- Lane, K., Derbyshire, E., Li, W., & Brennan, C. (2014). Bioavailability and Potential Uses of Vegetarian Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: A Review of the Literature. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 54(5), 572–579.
- Hosseinpour-Niazi, S., Bakhshi, B., Betru, E., Mirmiran, P., Darand, M., & Azizi, F. (2019). Prospective study of total and various types of vegetables and the risk of metabolic syndrome among children and adolescents. World Journal of Diabetes, 10(6), 362–375.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 20ml (16g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops of 20ml (16g)|
|Servings per container: 31|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum)||4634.4mg||++|
|Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare)||4622.7mg||++|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||700mg||++|
|Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa)||300mg||++|
|Rice bran extract (25:1) [100% polyconasol (5% octacosanol)] (Oryza sativa)||30mg||++|
|Green tea leaf extract (8:1) (50% polyphenols, 30% catechins, 15% EGCG, 7% caffeine) (Camellia sinensis)||30mg||++|
|Acerola fruit extract (4:1) (Malpighia glabra)||36.1mg||++|
|equivalence of fruit||144.4mg||++|
|Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum)||250mg||++|
|Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) (Omega-3)||138.5mg||++|
|Oleic Acid (omega-9)||45mg||++|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)||35.7mg||++|
|Enzyme complex for food (DigeZyme®)||160mg||++|
|Blend of plant extracts and concentrates (Spectra™)||100mg||++|
|Bacillus coagulans spores (Lactospore®)||749993703.5U||++|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||87.8mg||110%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
COMPLETE NUTRI GREENS 500g NO FLAVOUR ingredients:Wheat grass powder (Triticum aestivum), barley grass powder (Hordeum vulgare), inulin, thickener (gum arabic), apple fibre, spirulina powder (Arthrospira platensis), microencapsulated flax seed oil [flax seed oil (Linum usitatissimum), corn syrup, emulsifier (monoglycerides and diglycerides of fatty acids), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate)], chlorella powder (Chlorella pyrenoidosa), acidulant (citric acid), flavouring, natural flavouring, food grade enzyme complex [alpha-amylase, protease, beta-D-galactosidase (lactase), lipase, cellulase], blend of plant extracts and concentrates, sweeteners (steviol glycosides, sucralose), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), Bacillus coagulans spores, colour (beetroot red), acerola extract (4:1, from Malpighia glabra fruit), rice extract [25:1, from Oryza sativa bran, 100% policosanol (5% octacosanol)], green tea extract [8:1, from Camellia sinensis leaf, 50% polyphenols, 30% catechins, 15% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), 7% caffeine], sodium chloride, bulking agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
Warnings de COMPLETE NUTRI GREENS 500g NO FLAVOUR:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 2 scoops of 20ml (16g) with 150ml of water or juice, take 1 time a day.
Videos Related To COMPLETE NUTRIGREENS
A satisfied customer says:
Wonderful to supplement in volume if you put little vegetables.Show original language
A critical customer says:
If you are delicate with the flavors it will cost you a little, otherwise acceptable product.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.