GLUTAMINE + BCAA POWDER NATURAL
- New and improved formula with L-Glutamine and BCAA's
- 5000mg of L-Glutamine per daily dose
- 5000mg of BCAA's per daily dose
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio
- Easy to dissolve
- Natural flavor
What is Glutamine BCAA Powder?
Glutamine BCAA by Amix Nutrition is a food supplement powder made of branched chain amino acids and micronized glutamine. Unsweetened.
Preparing and taking this product is quite simple. You just have to mix 5g of powder in 200 or 300ml of water or juice and drink it 30 or 60 minutes before a physical activity. Repeat this same process after the workout.
Main features of Glutamine BCAA Powder
Amix has come up with a food supplement for all those athletes who want some support for their workouts.
For this, they have created a formula that combines the branched chain amino acids with an optimal 2:1:1 ratio and the same amount of micronized glutamine. Therefore, it provides 5000mg of BCAA's and L-Glutamine per 10g of product.
Branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) are the main components of the muscles and they make up around 1/3 of the protein that makes up the skeletal muscle. Taking BCAA's is crucial in order to:
On the other hand, glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in our organism. In fact, it makes up almost a 60% when compared to the remaining amino acids. Glutamine plays a very important role in the development of the muscles, which is why its intake is indispensable for all those who do physical exercise with some intensity.
These are some of its properties:
- Working as respiratory fuel (3)
- Helping to improve the functioning of the immune cells (3)
- Shortening the recovery (4)
- Buffering the damage to the muscle (4)
Who can benefit from this product?
- Active people
1. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. “New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids”. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
2. Blomstrand E, Hassmén P, Ekblom B, Newsholme EA. “Administration of branched-chain amino acids during sustained exercise--effects on performance and on plasma concentration of some amino acids”. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1991;63(2):83-8.
3. Newsholme P. Why is L-glutamine metabolism important to cells of the immune system in health, postinjury, surgery or infection? J Nutr. 2001 Sep;131(9 Suppl):2515S-22S; discussion 2523S-4S.
4. Legault Z, Bagnall N, Kimmerly DS. The Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015 Oct;25(5):417-26. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 3/4 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop and 1/2 (10g)|
|Servings per container: 200|
|Instant BCAA's blend||5000mg|