MICRONIZED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER
- 100% pure creatine monohydrate
- The food supplement with most scientific evidence!
- More strength, more muscle mass, more performance!
- Specially useful in anaerobic sports
- Better recovery!
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is Creatine?
Creatine Monohydrate by HSNraw is the most bioavailable form of creatine for the organism. It is also the one that has the highest level of safety and effectiveness (Kerskick et al., 2018). The micronized form is made up of smaller particles, which improves its dissolution. No additives, just pure creatine monohydrate.
Creatine is a peptide created from binding arginine, methionine and glycine. The body works as a phosphate receptor to donate it later on during high intensity physical exercise, so that we will synthesize energy fast.
The creatine that is stored in the muscle tissue (phosphorylated creatine) is the “fuel” for our muscles.
Why take Creatine?
Creatine is an organic nitrogen acid that our body synthesizes naturally and it is available in pork and mackerel.
However, if we want to obtain all its ergogenic benefits, it is necessary to obtain a dose of creatine that is not present in food. Therefore, we would have to use food supplementation.
HSN brings you a creatine monohydrate, which comes from adding a water molecule to the creatine in order to improve its organoleptic properties: better absorption and stability in the solution.
The most effective supplement
According to the International Society of Sports Nutrition, which is the most biggest sports nutrition organization, creatine monohydrate is “the most effective food supplement available for athletes who want to improve their physical performance in high intensity exercises and increase their muscle mass gains during the workout” (Kerskick et al., 2018).
This organization states that it is a supplement with most scientific evidence about its safety and efficacy to improve the sport performance and muscle mass.
More than once, creatine has proven all its benefits for the sport performance such as an improved maximum strength of a moderate statistical magnitude (Mielgo-Ayuso et al., 2019). A better anaerobic performance of a great statistical magnitude (Mielgo-Ayuso et al., 2019) as well as more muscle growth of a great statistical magnitude. (Chilibeck et al., 2017).
Creatine also has many benefits with a strong consistency in the different studies that have been carried out, such as:
- Increasing the muscle tissue creatine content.
- Increasing the muscle strength.
- Increasing the body weight.
- Improving the hydration.
- Decreasing the fatigue during physical exercise.
- Increasing the muscle resistance.
- Slightly increasing the testosterone, the state of alertness and blood flow (Patel, 2019).
Support for neurocognitive disorders
It is being studied for its support in treating neurocognitive disorders, specially depression, after finding out that people with depression have lower creatine concentrations in the organism (Allen, 2012). This effect is still being studied, and it may be more relevant for the older population.
Use it to improve your sport performance
Without any doubt, creatine is the food supplement that any athlete should use to improve their sport performance thanks to its ergogenic properties. For example, you can use it for the following sport disciplines:
- Bodybuilding and fitness
- Team sports with intermittent efforts (football, basketball, volleyball...), swimming, athletics...
Almost any athlete can benefit from the effects of taking creatine.
A serving of Creatine Monohydrate by HSNraw provides an effective dose of creatine to increase its concentrations in the muscle tissue.
New creatine monohydrate, unflavored, combine it with other products and make a homemade post-workout shake!
How to take Creatine
Take 3g of creatine monohydrate at any time of day, with or without a meal.
- Allen, P. J. (2012). Creatine metabolism and psychiatric disorders: Does creatine supplementation have therapeutic value? Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 36(5), 1442–1462.
- Chilibeck, P. D., Kaviani, M., Candow, D. G., & Zello, G. A. (2017). Effect of creatine supplementation during resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscular strength in older adults: a meta-analysis. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine, 8, 213–226.
- Kerksick, C. M., Wilborn, C. D., Roberts, M. D., Smith-Ryan, A., Kleiner, S. M., Jäger, R., … Kreider, R. B. (2018). ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 38.
- Mielgo-Ayuso, J., Calleja-Gonzalez, J., Marques-Jimenez, D., Caballero-Garcia, A., Cordova, A., & Fernandez-Lazaro, D. (2019). Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Athletic Performance in Soccer Players: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, 11(4).
- Patel, K. (2019). Creatine. November 28, 2019.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop (3g)|
|Daily dose: 1/2 scoop (3g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
How to take MICRONIZED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER 150g:Take 1/2 scoop (3g) a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
It is surprisingly cheap and effective product. There is no need to do a loading phase, at least I didn't, and its effects are amazing, great product!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Remarkable effects with just a few servings. I use it for my post-workout shake with some carbohydrates and it does not alter the flavor of other productsHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I use this product to get more energy and strength for my workouts, I started to notice its effects just after a week.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Great product and economic price!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics