100% PURE SLOW-RELEASE CAFFEINE (400mg CaffXtend®)
- Pure slow-release caffeine (CaffXtend®). An award-winning registered raw material in innovation.
- In vegetable capsules without fillers. 0% additives / 100% pure caffeine.
- 400mg CaffXtend® = 200mg pure caffeine. 50% active ingredient in its granulation system.
- Natural origin of coffee beans (Coffea robusta).
- Sustained release profile. Sustained release for up to 12 hours thanks to the patented absorption system.
Table of contents
- Caffeine SR. An old friend of the raw format now in capsules!
- CaffXtend® is unique. Now available in the additive-free vegetable capsule format
- What properties does Slow-Release Caffeine have that may be of interest to me?
- A unique release profile. 8 hours of peak release and up to 12 hours of sustained release
- Is this Caffeine for me? Ideal usage profiles and alternative suggestions:
- Start a new era with the essence of the original. Join us!
Caffeine SR. An old friend of the raw format now in capsules!
Caffeine SR slow-release is a food supplement by RawSeries in vegetable capsule form with no additives, no fillers, and only pure form certified by HSN.
The granulation system developed by Inventia Healthcare for the development of the prestigious CaffXtend® raw material allows for a system more easily adaptable to the cognitive needs of students and workers who may also want to enjoy a pure product of the highest quality without having to use the powder format which may be less practical and more suitable for athletes preparing pre-workout drinks.
100% Pure Caffeine Slow-Release is a product of our new '100% Pure' encapsulation line from RawSeries.
Don't miss on it!
CaffXtend® is unique. Now available in the additive-free vegetable capsule format
CaffXtend® is a raw material with which we love to work. You'll find it in many of our top products, not just as the sole ingredient, but as a central feature of many formulas such as our best-seller: Smart Caffeine.
The reason we like it so much is because its release profile is unique: normally regular caffeine, which has no special processing agents, is released in about 5-10 minutes, as is the case with our natural caffeine in vegetable capsules (known as 'immediate release').
The CaffXtend® treatment allows for a much longer release time, allowing the caffeine absorption profile to be slower and more sustained, which may perhaps make it less suitable for training, but certainly makes it more interesting for concentration during times of study and/or high workload.
New format! Your usual RAW product, now in vegetable capsules
At HSN we are renewing ourselves! And we have identified a clear need:
People who want to use pure RAW products, but do not like or are not comfortable with the powder format when it comes to dosing in milligrams, for which they need a Precision Balance; and they are also not used to, or want to encapsulate at home because they find it complicated or tedious.
At HSN we have had a huge range of encapsulated and tablet products since our beginnings, and CaffXtend® is no exception, which can be found in our Essentials range, and is one of our best-selling, recently launched mono-ingredient products.
With this product, we bring you an equivalent version but with 0% additives, no fillers in the capsule, just the pure powder coated with a vegetable polymer.
Guaranteed purity. In close collaboration with Inventia (creator of CaffXtend®)
Inventia Healthcare Ltd. is a renowned Indian company from the Mumbai region, specialising in the research of herbal extracts and nutraceuticals such as caffeine, a compound on which they have invested a great deal of research resources until they have reached the point of developing caffeine with a unique release pattern.
You should bear in mind that any caffeine is quick release; it is absorbed in the stomach itself, without passing through the gut, so within minutes it is already in the bloodstream, fully absorbed and generating its effects, all at once.
Caffeine slow-release is better for certain purposes because instead of passing into the bloodstream in a short period of time, it is released progressively over hours, in the case of CaffXtend® reaching a total peak release of 12 hours, ideal for long days of study and/or work.
This patented raw material guarantees slow-release, without the need for the use of animal glazing agents or lacquers like other brands that instead of granulating their caffeine with slow-release systems, use fast caffeine with enteric coatings, which is neither effective nor efficient.
CaffXtend® is the best slow-release system ever developed.
High dose of caffeine = 200mg pure. Clean labelling, granulate breakdown
At HSN we follow good manufacturing and labelling practices.
Our own factory has all the guarantees and quality certifications in terms of food safety, of the highest degree, and compliance with the most demanding standards of the European Union.
Unfortunately, not all companies are the same.
A common practice is to indicate on products that provide CaffXtend®: Caffeine (CaffXtend®) 200mg.
This is a scam!
CaffXtend® has a unique granulation system, which takes away the pure caffeine, so CaffXtend® as such only provides 50% caffeine per unit mass, i.e., to provide 100mg of caffeine, you need 200mg of CaffXtend®.
When companies state the above, you may be misinformed that the product provides 200mg of caffeine, when in fact it only provides 100mg.
At HSN we are completely tansparent and provide all valid and available information, with no misunderstandings:
Our product provides per vegetable capsule: 400mg of pure CaffXtend®, of which 200mg is pure caffeine, so each capsule provides you with 200mg of slowly released caffeine.
What properties does Slow-Release Caffeine have that may be of interest to me?
Caffeine has positive properties on physical performance and cognitive performance. Four main effects stand out:
- It helps to increase alertness.1
- It helps to improve concentration.1
- It contributes to increased endurance performance.2
- It contributes to a reduction of perceived exertion during exercise.3
A unique release profile. 8 hours of peak release and up to 12 hours of sustained release
Nutrikinetic studies show that immediate-release caffeine is absorbed within minutes, its effects reaching a noticeable peak 40-60' after consumption, with a significant 'dip' thereafter.
Many people are not convinced by this, and this is the reason why they do not consume caffeine: it makes them nervous, and its effects wear off abruptly, causing a so-called 'caffeine crash'.
Slow-release caffeine is notable for not releasing so quickly, but for having a unique release profile as shown in the image below:
- That the nervousness that caffeine can generate in sensitive people is much less as it is not released all at once and does not generate 'peaks'.
- As there are no peaks, there are no dips either, which makes the effects of caffeine more sustained and much better.
Is this Caffeine for me? Ideal usage profiles and alternative suggestions:
The CaffXtend® is perfect for students and people who want to concentrate on long, sustained sessions, yet are not looking for a 'high peak' of effects.
Whenever as a caffeine user you are looking for low-profile effects over time, CaffXtend® is the best choice with its high concentration and slow release.
Now... Are you looking for caffeine for training? Try Evordx 2.0, with immediate-release caffeine.
If you're looking for caffeine to start your day, you can try it in Keto Instant Coffee, delicious and powerful.
Start a new era with the essence of the original. Join us!
At HSN we have several ranges of products focused on different objectives.
The Raw range 'RawSeries' is known and identified for being made up of pure products, unique components of the highest quality, without additives, and as they do not contain additives, they are powdered products.
We have improved our formulas!
And we are embarking on a new journey with our range of RAW series encapsulations, developed without additives, and in most projects, without fillers of any kind, which will be used exclusively when we discuss the need to develop products such as vitamins that are measured in micrograms.
The best ingredients are always available from the leading brand in food supplements, healthy nutrition, and physical exercise. HSNStore. Come and join us!
- Thanawala, S., Shah, R., Abiraamasundari, R., Senthurselvi, R., & Desomayanandam, P. (2022). Comparative Bioavailability and Benefits on Mental Functions of Novel Extended-Release Caffeine Capsules against Immediate-Release Caffeine Capsules: An Open-Label, Randomized, Cross-over, Single-Dose Two-Way Crossover Study. Journal of Dietary Supplements, 1–15.
- Temple, J. L., Bernard, C., Lipshultz, S. E., Czachor, J. D., Westphal, J. A., & Mestre, M. A. (2017). The Safety of Ingested Caffeine: A Comprehensive Review. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 8, 80.
- Nehlig, A. (2010). Is caffeine a cognitive enhancer? Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, 20(SUPPL.1), S85-94.
- Cappelletti, S., Daria, P., Sani, G., & Aromatario, M. (2014). Caffeine: Cognitive and Physical Performance Enhancer or Psychoactive Drug? Current Neuropharmacology, 13(1), 71–88.
- Fisone, G., Borgkvist, A., & Usiello, A. (2004). Caffeine as a psychomotor stimulant: Mechanism of action. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 61(7–8), 857–872.
1 The effect is obtained with an intake of at least 75mg of caffeine.
2 The effect is obtained with an intake of 3mg caffeine/kg body weight, one hour before exercise. This statement is intended for adults who engage in endurance exercise.
3 The effect is obtained with an intake of 4mg caffeine/kg body weight, one hour before exercise. This statement is intended for adults who engage in endurance exercise.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 180|
|Long-acting natural granulated caffeine (CaffXtend®)|