RED OMEGA™ - 90 softgels
- Cardiovascular support
- Citrinin-free, a byproduct from the fermentation process
What is Red Omega?
Red Omega by Now Foods is a food supplement made from red yeast rice, coenzyme Q10 and Omega-3 fatty acids.
What are the properties of Red Omega?
Red yeast rice is a product obtained from a yeast (Monascus purpureus) which grows on this cereal. Rice that has fermented like this has been a key product in the diet of some Asian countries for centuries.
In fact, the use of this food dates back to the Tang dynasty in China, 800 years before Christ. Red yeast rice contains a compound called monacolin, which inhibits the hepatic synthesis of cholesterol.
This product has been enriched with CoQ10 and Omega-3 fish oil to support a healthy cardiovascular function.
Thanks to its antioxidant properties, coenzyme Q10 can potentially inhibit the harmful effects that contribute to the formation of atherosclerosis by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol). Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil lower the cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure.
Who can benefit from Red Omega?
- It is an ideal product for those who want an optimal dose of omega 3 fatty acids to their diet.
- All kind of athletes, specially those who undergo a high physical wear.
- Anyone who is dieting or during cutting phase.
- Those who want to take care of their cardiovascular health.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||600mg|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||360mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||240mg|
|Red rice yeast (Monascus purpureus)||600mg|