COENZYME Q10 100mg
- Coenzyme Q10 in convenient vegetable capsules.
- 100mg per serving.
- With Bioperine® black pepper extract.
- Contains vitamin B2 and selenium.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Coenzyme Q10 100mg by EssentialSeries is a supplement based on coenzyme Q10 in the form of ubiquinone, black pepper extract 100% standardised in piperine (Bioperine®), vitamin B2 and L-seleniomethionine.
Coenzyme Q10 is present in our body, is a component of the electron transport chain and is involved in aerobic cellular respiration.
No ingredients of animal origin have been used in the preparation of this supplement, meaning it's suitable for vegans.
Our R&D&I team has added black pepper extract, vitamin B2 and selenium to the formula.
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Riboflavin helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Selenium help protect cells from oxidative damage.
We've used the best possible ingredients in the Coenzyme Q10 100mg formula. Always thinking about how each component complements one another.
In addition to ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), we've used the trademarked Bioperine®, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and L-seleniomethionine (selenium).
No ingredients considered as allergens1 have been used in the development and manufacture of the product, and thanks to the clean rooms we have in our factory, there's no cross-contamination either.
This supplement doesn't contain any allergens.1
As the product's formula doesn't contain any ingredients of animal origin, and unlike other manufacturers, we've used vegetable capsules to ensure a final product that's suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
A lot of manufacturers use gelatine capsules (of bovine origin) in their formulas, but not us, we use vegetable capsules to ensure as many people as possible can supplement their diet in a simple and practical way.
Coenzyme Q10 100mg is 100% 'vegan-friendly'.
The method of use for this supplement is simple, you only take 1 vegetable capsule, once a day.
It goes well with:
- Badmaev, V., Majeed, M., & Prakash, L. (2000). Piperine derived from black pepper increases the plasma levels of coenzyme Q10 following oral supplementation. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry, 11(2), 109–113
- Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin. (2015). Coenzyme Q10 and statin-related myopathy. BMJ: British Medical Journal, 53(5), 54–56.
- Qu, H., Guo, M., Chai, H., Wang, W. T., Ga, Z. Y., & Shi, D. Z. (2018). Effects of coenzyme Q10 on statin-induced myopathy: An updated meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of the American Heart Association, 7(19), e009835.
- Sarmiento, A., Diaz-Castro, J., Pulido-Moran, M., Kajarabille, N., Guisado, R., & J. Ochoa, J. (2016). Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation and Exercise in Healthy Humans: A Systematic Review. Current Drug Metabolism, 17(4), 345–358.
- Tabrizi, R., Akbari, M., Sharifi, N., Lankarani, K. B., Moosazadeh, M., Kolahdooz, F., … Asemi, Z. (2018). The Effects of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation on Blood Pressures Among Patients with Metabolic Diseases: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. High Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular Prevention, 25(1), 41–50.
- Zeng, Z. Y., Li, Y. P., Lu, S. Y., Huang, W. S., & Di, W. (2019). Efficacy of CoQ10 as supplementation for migraine: A meta-analysis. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 139(3), 284–293.
1 Mandatory allergens to be mentioned according to Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to the consumer.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients COENZYME Q10 100mg - 120 veg capsUbiquinone (coenzyme Q10), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), maize starch, anti-caking agent (magnesium trisilicate), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), black pepper extract (50:1, Piper nigrum fruit, 100% piperine), riboflavin (vitamin B2), L-selenomethionine.
Warnings COENZYME Q10 100mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day.
No reviews found with filters applied.