IRON BISGLYCINATE (25mg IRON)
FOLIC ACID 800mcg
COLLAGEN SUPER BEAUTY *
VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg
VITAMIN C 500mg + CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
LYCOPENE 15mg + FLAX SEED OIL
VITAMIN K2 100mcg
PQQ (PYRROLOQUINOLINE QUINONE) 20mg
- HSN in-house formula.
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.
- With Ferrochel™ Albion™ iron.
- Red blood cell formation formula1.
Table of contents
Hemo Care by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on vitamins and iron.
Hemo Care is a formula like no other, developed by a team of expert nutritionists based on the micronutrients most deficient during anaemia to help create new red blood cells1.
Hemo Care is a product suitable for vegan diets.
- Folates contribute to the normal formation of blood cells.
- Folates help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- Iron contributes to the normal transport of oxygen in the body.
- Vitamin C improves iron absorption.
The specific nutrients required for red blood cell control interventions, which are intrinsically linked to anaemia, are well known:
- da Silva Lopes, K., Takemoto, Y., Garcia‐Casal, M. N., & Ota, E. (2018). Nutrition‐specific interventions for preventing and controlling anaemia throughout the life cycle: an overview of systematic reviews. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2018(8), CD013092.
Specific vitamins and minerals have a clear role in the maintenance of the blood's building blocks, among which erythrocytes stand out.
Albion™ Minerals and Ferrochel™ are trademarks of Balchem Corporation or its subsidiaries.
The Albion brand was created by the Balchem laboratory, known across the world for the incredible quality of its mineral forms. Balchem, located in New Hampton, has a motto that we can get behind: 'Real people. Real science. Real Results'.
Ferrochel is Balchem's star formula, a patent of small, stable iron molecules without ionic changes. It's a unique format product made up of completely chelated iron, formed by the union of iron and two organic glycine molecules.
Most irons have a positive electrical charge, but Ferrochel's patented chelation process allows it to maintain a neutral ionic charge, so it doesn't deactivate or block the absorption of other nutrients, which makes it especially important in combination with other vitamins (Balchem, n.d.).
Hemo Care is a dietary supplement made from ingredients suitable for use by vegans. It has no compounds derived from animals.
Hemo Care is a complete formula, but you can combine it with Collagen Super Beauty.
- Kumar, A., Sharma, E., Marley, A., Samaan, M. A., & Brookes, M. J. (2022). Iron deficiency anaemia: Pathophysiology, assessment, practical management. BMJ Open Gastroenterology, 9(1).
- Miller, J. L. (2013). Iron deficiency anemia: A common and curable disease. Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Medicine, 3(7).
- Shipton, M. J., & Thachil, J. (2015). Vitamin B12 deficiency - A 21st century perspective. Clinical Medicine, Journal of the Royal College of Physicians of London, 15(2), 145–150.
- Hallberg, L., Brune, M., & Rossander, L. (1989). The role of vitamin C in iron absorption. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research. Supplement = Internationale Zeitschrift Fur Vitamin- Und Ernahrungsforschung. Supplement, 30, 103–108.
- Swain, R. A., & St. Clair, L. (1997). The role of folic acid in deficiency states and prevention of disease. Journal of Family Practice, 44(2), 138–144.
1 Iron contributes to normal red blood cell and hemoglobin formation.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|of calcium L-methylfolate|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)|
|Iron (Ferrochel™) (Albion™ Minerals)|
|chelated ferrous bisglycinate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients HEMO CARE - 120 veg capsAscorbic acid (vitamin C), chelated ferrous bisglycinate, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], maltodextrin, hydrolysed rice flour, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (L-leucine), calcium L-methylfolate (folic acid), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
Warnings HEMO CARE - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It is necessary to maintain a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Albion™ Minerals and Ferrochel™ are trademarks of Balchem Corporation or its subsidiaries..
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
This product is thoroughly formulated, like everything HSN does. It is fabulous all the nutrients it gathers with only 1 capsule a day. For people who have a little problem or two, it is great.Show original languageWas the review helpful?
1 peoplefound it useful
No reviews found with filters applied.