- Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin
- 1mg per tablet
- Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
What is Methyl B-12?
Methyl B-12 by Now Foods is a supplement made from methylcobalamin that helps to meet the recommended daily amount of Vitamin B12.
Methylcobalamin is also known as MeCbl or MeB12 and it is a cobalamin, which is a form of vitamin B12.
The main difference between methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin is that the cyanide group is replaced by a methyl group.
What are the properties of Methyl B-12?
We are going to highlight some of the functions of Vitamin B12:
- Supporting the energy metabolism
- Supporting the functioning of the nervous system
- Supporting the metabolism of homocysteine
- Supporting the psychological function
- Supporting the formation of red blood cells and the functioning of the immune system
- Helps to decrease the tiredness and fatigue
- Plays an important role in the cell division process
Who can benefit from this product
- People who want a vitamin B12 supplement to meet the daily requirements of this vitamin.
- Ideal for vegetarians/vegans.