VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg
- Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin
- Vegetarian formula
- Vegetable capsules
- Each capsule provides the NRV of Vitamin B12
- In-House Production!
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without lactose or gluten
What is Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin?
Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) in vegetable capsules.
What are the properties of Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin?
Vitamin B12 belongs to the group B Vitamins. They are water-soluble vitamins, which means that if there is an excess of any of these vitamins they will be quickly excreted through the urine.
Another feature of Vitamin B12 is that it is of animal origin. Vegan people can suffer a deficiency of this vitamin because they do not eat food of animal origin. This is the reason why it would be advisable for them to use supplementation.
Vitamin B12 from cyanocobalamin is the most common form of this vitamin. Its composition is made up of a cyanide molecule. Cyanide is commonly known as a harmful substance, although the amount we can find in cyanocobalamin is small and insignificant. Nevertheless, our organism eliminates it quickly through a detoxification process.
Vitamin B12 has the following properties:
- Contributes to the energy metabolism
- Helps with the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Supports the metabolism of homocysteine
- Contributes to the psychological function
- Helps with the formation of the red cells
- Contributes to the function of the immune system
- Decreases the tiredness and fatigue
- Plays a role in the cell division process
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Athletes and active people.
- Those with a Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Those who want to meet the daily nutrient reference value of this vitamin.
- Vegans and vegetarians.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||1000µg||40000%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], maltodextrin, vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agent [E470b (magnesium stearate)], cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) (obtained by fermenting Pseudomonas denitrificans).
How to take VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 1000 mcg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule once a day, preferably before lunch.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Amazing source of energy! Small little size which makes it easy to swallow!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics