100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD SAMPLE
GOLDEN PROTEIN VEGAN
PROTEIN INSTANT COFFEE #CaféFitConQ
EVOWHEY PROTEIN 2.0
EVONATIVE WHEY SAMPLE - 30g
EVOWHEY & OATS
NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0
EVOWHEY PROTEIN 2.0 SAMPLE - 30g
What is 100% Whey Gold Standard?
100% Whey Gold Standard has been a best seller worldwide for many years. 100% Whey Gold Standard has been produced by Optimum Nutrition (ON) and it is a protein product.
Properties of 100% Whey Gold Standard
100% Whey Gold Standard is 100% pure whey protein (most products are 90% only). Optimum Nutrition has mainly used whey protein isolate which provides 24g of protein per serving with barely any fat, cholesterol or lactose.
The main features of 100% Whey Gold Standard are what makes this product better than any other:
- More whey protein isolate than other conventional products. Whey protein isolate is the most bioavailable source of protein and the most expensive.
- Higher protein percentage per serving.
- Optimum Nutrition has added more hydrolyzed whey peptides Hydrowhey©, its low molecular weight makes them very easy to absorb by the body.
- 100% Whey Gold Standard contains a blend of digestive enzymes that improve the absorption of the product by the body. Moreover, it is suitable for people with lactose intolerance.
- The dissolution is instant and homogeneous, you just have to stir it a little bit or shake it a few times with a shaker.
- Each serving will also provide biologically active micro-fractions of whey protein such as alpha-lactalbumin glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and several muscle growth enhancers.
- 4g of Glutamine per serving and Glutamine precursors.
- 100% Whey Gold Standard has also been enriched with 5g of BCAA's (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) per serving.
Who can benefit from 100% Whey Gold Standard?
- People who want to define their muscles.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 sachet (30g)|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.3g|
|of which sugars||2.4g|