BETTER RECOVERY - PACK 1
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Improve the muscle recovery
- Support the maintenance of muscle mass
This pack has been specially designed to help those who want to recharge their energy, reduce the muscle breakdown during physical exercise, and improve the physical performance. In order to achieve these goals, we have chosen several products that will work synergistically. If we achieve an optimal recovery we will be ready for the next workout in a more effective way.
- Those who carry out intense workouts at least 4 or more times a week, or medium-duration exercises.
- Athletes who carry out demanding activities and who need to improve their recovery and performance.
Evotonic is a food preparation for isotonic drinks, based on carbohydrates and mineral salts, with proteins and amino acids.
Our isotonic drink complies with the specifications of the European regulations related to the replacement of water and mineral salts for sportsmen and women. It is perfect to drink before, during and/or after sport.
Thanks to the fast-absorbing carbohydrates, it will help rehydrate and replenish mineral salts lost during exercise, and will help reduce muscle fibre breakage, thanks to the amino acids and the portion of protein hydrolysed from PeptoPro®.
Evobcaa's 2.0 (BCAA's 12:1:1 + Glutamine) 150g - SportSeries
This flavoured vegan powdered food supplement, based on branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and L-glutamine Kyowa®, from vegetable fermentation.
This formula contains 3 branched-chain amino acids that must be supplied through the diet and are used in protein synthesis. In addition, it dissolves easily in water (regardless of its temperature).
Creatine Monohydrate 500g - RawSeries
All RawSeries products are pure, with no additives. So in this case we have 100% Creatine Monohydrate powder.
Creatine is a potentially effective aid to increase the effect of weight training. According to the International Society of Sports Nutrition: 'Creatine monohydrate is the most effective ergogenic food supplement currently available to athletes in terms of increasing high-intensity exercise capacity and lean mass during training' (Kerksick et al., 2017).
Citrulline Malate 150g - RawSeries
Citrulline malate powder is a powdered food supplement based on citrulline salts of malic acid, created by combining L-citrulline with the DL-malate anion.
Like the creatine we offer in this pack, our citrulline malate follows the philosophy of the RawSeries range, it is 100% pure, with no additives.
HOW TO TAKE?
Upon rising and before breakfast:
- Take 1 scoop (5g) of Citrulline Malate + 1/2 scoop of Creatine Monohydrate (3g) with 200-250ml of water.
- 30 minutes before starting physical exercise, take 1 scoop of Evobcaa's 2.0 (11g) + 1 scoop of Citrulline Malate (5g) with 200-250ml of water.
- During any workout, sip 1 scoop (35g) of Evotonic mixed with 400ml of water.
- At the end of physical exercise, take one Evobcaa's dispenser (11g) with 200ml of water.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 50ml (35g)|
|Servings per container: 29|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|of sodium chloride|
|of sodium citrate|
|of sodium chloride|
|of magnesium citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|