ENDURANCE BOOST - PACK 1
PURPOSE OF PACK
- To combine products that are widely used in long-term activities.
- Contribute to the supply of essential nutrients for any endurance athlete.
This pack has been designed to contribute to the energy intake of athletes who practise any endurance sport. These supplements provide nutrients that are widely used in this type of discipline. They are all RawSeries, which means that they are pure, without additives and you can mix them to take them in the same preparation. As with all our packs, we also offer a user guide designed by our experts to help you take these supplements easily.
- Athletes who are used to training or competing for long periods of time.
Isomaltulose, also known as Palatinose, is a type of carbohydrate derived from beet sugar. It has interesting properties, such as having a very low glycaemic index, which makes it interesting to take before and during training or competitions. It can be used in carbohydrate loading in the days prior to a competition, or as a support during the event itself.
Highly branched cyclic dextrins are a type of carbohydrate obtained by enzymatic modification of the molecular structure of amylopectin. They provide a unique type of energy support, optimising the immediate energy response. Their properties prevent pronounced changes in insulin levels, they do not upset the stomach and gastric emptying is rapid. All this makes it very interesting to take during any training or competition of long duration.
Citrulline malate is a food supplement made from citrulline salts of malic acid. Like all RawSeries products, it is 100% pure, with no additives. This makes it very interesting for making your own formulas. The micronisation is very fine to promote solubility and minimise deposition at the bottom of the container. It should be remembered that although it is unflavoured, citrulline has a naturally slightly acidic taste.
Evolytes powder by SportSeries replaces Electrolytes powder with an improved formula and optimal dissolution. Contains Sodium, Chloride, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium. Full spectrum of electrolytes for athletes. No additives. No flavour. Suitable for vegans.
HOW TO TAKE?
When you get up
- Take 1 scoop of Citrulline Malate (5g), mixed with 100-150ml of water or juice.
- 30-45 minutes before activity, take 1 scoop of electrolyte powder + 1 scoop of Citrulline Malate (5g), mixed with 500ml of cold water.
- Mix 1 scoop of Isomaltulose (Palatinose™) (50g) + 1 scoop of Cluster Dextrin (25g) + 1 scoop of Electrolyte powder in 500ml of cold water. Take in small sips.
- In anticipation of an event or competition, it is advisable to take 1 scoop (50g) of palatinosa mixed with 250-300ml of water or fruit juice between meals, 1 to 3 times a day.