PACK CROSS TRAINING
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Provide energy with rapid availability
- Provide amino acids in their free form with good assimilation
- Optimise muscle recovery and reduce DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
The purpose of this pack is to serve as an aid during the course of CrossFit training sessions or competitions.
In a single pack you have the ideal supplements for BEFORE, DURING and AFTER high-intensity and explosive physical exercise or weight lifting. These supplements are perfect for anyone with a high training frequency.
- High performance sports disciplines: CrossFit, Weightlifting, Athletics, Powerlifting…
- Sportspersons and athletes who practice high-demanding activities that require constant intensity and performance.
- Both for quality training and competitive events.
It'ss a pre-workout supplement with 300mg of caffeine per serving along with BCAAs, Creatine Creapure@, Beta Alanine, ALCAR, Citrulline Malate, Nitrates…
Evordx 2.0 is an exclusive HSN formula, developed by our dietary supplement specialists in R+D.
Evotonic is a drink with an advanced formula focused on hydration and maximising sports performance. It's based on dextrose, casein hydrolysate and amino acids.
This is a revamped formulation of Evodrink 2.0, one of the most reputable sports drinks on the market.
This powdered food preparation is made from hydrolysed whey protein isolate of the highest quality. It provides 90% protein per serving and its absorption is high. This makes it ideal to take after any physical activity.
HOW TO TAKE IT?
A) BEFORE TRAINING
Take 1 serving of Evordx 2.0 (20g) mixed with 200-250ml of water about 30 minutes before physical activity.
B) DURING TRAINING
During training, take 1 serving (35g) of Evotonic with 400ml of water. It's best to take in small sips at regular intervals.
B) AFTER TRAINING
At the end of your workout, you should ideally drink an Evohydro 2.0 shake. Mix one serving (30g) with 200-250ml of water and try not to allow too much time to pass between the end of the activity and consuming the shake.