- 500mg of berberine in capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Helps maintain balanced levels of cholesterol.
- Help to control triglycerides.
- High dose provided in convenient and comfortable capsules.
Table of contents
Berberine 500mg by HSNessentials is a product in capsules made with pure berberine HCI taken from Berberis aristata plant extract.
Berberine is an alkaloid which can be found in various species of plants of the Berberis genre with antifungal and antidiarrheal properties. It currently enjoys wide use by sportspeople and those who seek to look after their health and wellbeing by supporting their metabolism, bettering the health of their liver, their cardiovascular health and using these properties to reduce their cholesterol.
This product has been made without using any animal products or by-products.:
Berberine 500mg is a product which is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Currently a wide range of metabolic imbalances , such as high blood sugar level, or hypercholesterolemia, are causes of a higher risk of premature development of cardiovascular illnesses (Scott et al., 1999).
It’s important to control these potential risk factors, and alongside a balanced diet and doing a regular exercise routine Berberine has been shown to be a great supplement to help along with other healthy lifestyle habits. strong>
Berberine has been investigated due the following identified qualities:
Berberine’s effects are shown when it goes through a series of transcription channels such as AMPK that demonstrate a lower expression of inflammatory molecules into the body and a greater activity in antioxidant proteins.
Berberine enhances our body’s capacity to fight inflammation and oxidative stress caused by the overproduction of reactive oxygen species. (Cicero et al., 2016).
One of the most common and desired reasons for using berberine is to try to decrease blood sugar levels increase in sensitivity to insulin.
Many people use berberine for the following :
- Diabetics and pre-diabetics , as its use has been proven useful and completely safe for sufferers of this illness. (Lan et al., 2014).
- Sportspeople with the goal of improving their tolerance to carbohydrates.
- People who have “free days” as part of their diet in order to improve their body’s management of glucose.
Berberine helps control glucose levels in the blood.
Berberine is a substance that aids and promotes control of many different aspects of the body’s metabolism, of which some of the most notable are:
- Favours control of triglycerides and plasma
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels, contributing to diets destined to its reduction.
- Support health of reproductive and urinary organs.
- Contributes to better metabolic function of kidney health and fertility in women with polycystic ovary syndrome by bettering sensitivity to insulin and decreasing concentrations of androgens.
- Aidsliver health.
- Contributes to having healthy skin.
- Helps control chronic inflammation by lowering concentration of C reactive protein.
- Reduce frequency of diarrhea, stomach pain, incontinence and better the quality of life of people with irritable bowel syndrome.
(Beba et al., 2019; Li et al., 2013; Chen et al., 2015)
At HSN we care about your health and we make our products in a way that reflects that, using the highest quality standards on the market.
Berberine 500mg has been made with raw materials of the highest quality with a totally natural vegetable based source, theBerberis aristata.
The product is treated, processed, encapsulated and packaged in our factory, where we work to the highest norms and regulations governing quality which are established by internationally accredited bodies. This ensures the content and traceability of our products and the perfect conditions they arrive in after their delivery.
Did you know that
that the majority of supplements produced by competitors are not suitable for vegans
¡No, they are not! Due to the inclusion of gelatine, one of the most popular ingredients used in the making of capsules, gelatin, as a coating agent. . Gelatine is a product made from the industrial treatment of connective tissue taken from livestock (skin, cartilage and tendons), which renders a large number of these products unsuitable for vegetarians.
At HSN, we’ve gone one step ahead , making ourselves pioneers of a movement where we completely eliminate ingredients of animal origin in our capsules , in order to ensure that the products you use from our range are free of any traces of animal origin or by-products.
Berberine 500mg is a vegan product, completely suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
One capsule is equivalent to a serving and should be taken with food in order to better gastrointestinal tolerance. Three servings should be taken per day.
It’s a good idea to spread out your dose throughout the course of the day, for example, by taking a capsule with breakfast, a capsule with lunch and one with dinner. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember, or if it’s time for your next capsule, do not double dose.
This product works well with:
- Red rice yeast (5% Monacoline K) + Coenzyme Q10.
- Spirulina 1000mg.
- Extract of odourless garlic oil (100:1) 10mg.
- Green coffee extract(20:1) 500mg.
- Chromium picolinate 200mcg.
- Beba, M., Djafarian, K., & Shab-Bidar, S. (2019). Effect of Berberine on C-reactive protein: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 46, 81–86.
- Chen, C., Tao, C., Liu, Z., Lu, M., Pan, Q., Zheng, L., … Fichna, J. (2015). A Randomized Clinical Trial of Berberine Hydrochloride in Patients with Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Phytotherapy Research, 29(11), 1822–1827.
- Cicero, A. F. G., & Baggioni, A. (2016). Berberine and its role in chronic disease. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, 928, 27–45.
- Grundy, S. M., Pasternak, R., Greenland, P., Smith, S., & Fuster, V. (1999). Assessment of cardiovascular risk by use of multiple-risk-factor assessment equations: A statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 34(4), 1348–1359.
- Li, Y., Ma, H., Zhang, Y., Kuang, H., Ng, E. H. Y., Hou, L., & Wu, X. (2013). Effect of berberine on insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Study protocol for a randomized multicenter controlled trial. Trials, 14(1), 226.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Berberine hydrochloride (Berberis aristata) (90.5% Berberine)||1658mg|