- 500mg Myo-Inositol.
- In vegetarian capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Inositol 500mg by EssentialSeries is a vegetarian capsule product made from the stereoisomeric configuration Myo-Inositol.
Myo-Inositol is the naturally occurring form of inositol and consists of a well-defined carbocyclic polyol.
Inositol 500mg is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
As it does not contain any ingredients of animal origin in its composition, nor has it been used in the production of the raw material, the additives or the final product.
Inositol has up to 9 different stereoisomeric configurations, myo-inositol being the most relevant of them all.
Myo-inositol is the form that makes up more than 90% of total inositol and the one that has been most evaluated in scientific research.
Did you know that...
Most capsules on the market are made from animal-based gelatins?
While this is not a problem for a person who regularly consumes animal-based foods, it is a problem for a vegetarian or vegan, as it makes it impossible to use the product.
In HSN we have taken the plunge and are now the leading alternative in the food supplementation market for the use of products in capsules suitable for vegans.
Our capsules are made from a semi-synthetic compound of vegetable origin, derived from cellulose, allowing vegans to use our products in capsules.
Inositol 500mg is 100% suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans.
Take one vegetarian capsule, 3 times a day with meals.
Tip do especialista!
Inositol is very well absorbed, and although its absorption may be increased on an empty stomach, the reality is that the beneficial effects of inositol consumption are achieved through long-term use of the product, so it is preferable to consume it with meals to avoid heartburn, but to be consistent with intakes.
It is a great addition to products such as:
- Berberine 500mg.
- Hydrolysed collagen + Magnesium 2.0 powder.
- Chromium picolinate 200mcg.
- Vitamin D3 4000UI.
- Vitamin B12 1000mcg.
- Magnesium citrate 200mg.
Some references that may be of interest to you:
- Ding, T., Hardiman, P. J., Petersen, I., Wang, F. F., Qu, F., & Baio, G. (2017). The prevalence of polycystic ovary syndrome in reproductiveaged women of different ethnicity: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Oncotarget, 8(56), 96351–96358.
- Hiam, Moreno-Asso, Teede, Laven, Stepto, Moran, & Gibson-Helm. (2019). The Genetics of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: An Overview of Candidate Gene Systematic Reviews and Genome-Wide Association Studies. Journal of Clinical Medicine, 8(10), 1606.
- Laganà, A. S., Garzon, S., Casarin, J., Franchi, M., & Ghezzi, F. (2018). Inositol in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Restoring Fertility through a Pathophysiology-Based Approach. Trends in Endocrinology and Metabolism, 29(11), 768–780.
- Tabrizi, R., Ostadmohammadi, V., Lankarani, K. B., Peymani, P., Akbari, M., Kolahdooz, F., & Asemi, Z. (2018). The effects of inositol supplementation on lipid profiles among patients with metabolic diseases: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Lipids in Health and Disease, 17(1), 123.
- Unfer, V., Nestler, J. E., Kamenov, Z. A., Prapas, N., & Facchinetti, F. (2016). Effects of Inositol(s) in Women with PCOS: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials. International Journal of Endocrinology, 2016, 1849162.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Inositol (as inositol)|
|of zinc citrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients INOSITOL 500mg - 120 veg capsMyoinositol (inositol), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], maltodextrin, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
Warnings INOSITOL 500mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule three times a day with the meals.
A satisfied customer says:
Very good for sop.
The best thing I have ever taken for sop. It has greatly improved my skin and hair loss is less. Highly recommended.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.