SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE
- Spirulina powder.
- 100% pure Arthrospira Platensis.
- Free of Genetically Modified Organisms.
- RAW format.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Spirulina powder 100% pure by EssentialSeries is a vegan food supplement in powdered form, based on Spirulina platensis.
Spirulina is a blue-green algae, a colour characteristic of the high concentrations of phycocyanin and chlorophyll, respectively, that it naturally contains due to growth conditions in alkaline media.
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
- Spirulina platensis helps you feel more energetic.
- Spirulina platensis helps to promote the body's vitality.
Spirulina is characterised by its natural growth in alkaline lakes (usually in Mexico and Africa) where other organisms do not thrive.
Spirulina is currently developed under controlled conditions, ensuring its complete microbiological safety and nutritional quality.
A must in your pantry!
Spirulina (Arthrospira) is a genus of cyanobacteria of which mainly two species are traded:
- Arthrospira máxima.
- Arthrospira platensis.
Our 100% pure Spirulina powder is made from the Spirulina platensis. Why?
Because platensis specie is the spirulina with the most published studies and public health decisions.
We develop our food supplements with the best raw materials on the market.
Cyanobacteria are a group of microbes that have a high risk of containing genetically modified organisms, according to the classification of the Non-GMO Project.
Our Spirulina is GMO-free.
It has been grown under controlled conditions and processed in the complete absence of Genetically Modified Organisms.
100% pure spirulina powder is a 100% RAW food supplement
Do you prefer the capsule format? Don't miss out Spirulina 1000mg!
It contains no other ingredients in its composition, only raw powdered dehydrated spirulina.
Many Spirulina consumers prefer this less widespread format, as it is more suitable for the production of Spirulina:
- It can be added to soups, creams and sauces.
- It can be used to make milkshakes, smoothies and milkshakes.
- It can be used in baking recipes (such as pancakes and sponge cakes).
- It can be used dissolved in water, without further additives.
A more versatile and functional version of the classic spirulina tablets you find in other shops.
Spirulina is an algae-bacteria of 100% vegetable origin, and is therefore completely suitable for vegans.
Goes great with:
- Watanabe, F., Takenaka, S., Kittaka-Katsura, H., Ebara, S., & Miyamoto, E. (2002). Characterization and bioavailability of vitamin B12-compounds from edible algae. Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, 48(5), 325–331.
- Huang, H., Liao, D., Pu, R., & Cui, Y. (2018). Quantifying the effects of spirulina supplementation on plasma lipid and glucose concentrations, body weight, and blood pressure. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity : Targets and Therapy, 11, 729–742.
- Habib, M. A. B., Parvin, M., Huntington, T. C., & Hasan, M. R. (2008). A review of culture, production and use of Spirulina as food for humans and feeds for domestic animals and fish. In FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Circular.
- Karkos, P. D., Leong, S. C., Karkos, C. D., Sivaji, N., & Assimakopoulos, D. A. (2011). Spirulina in clinical practice: evidence-based human applications. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : ECAM, 2011, 531053.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 5ml (5g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)|