In summer… Who can resist a refreshing ice cream? Well, today we show you a Protein Chocolate Ice Cream recipe.
If there’s one thing we like, it’s to break from the norm and gives you multiple ideas for how to use our products.
This time, we wanted to create a summer classic essential for getting through the heat, Protein Chocolate Ice Cream 🍦 in its healthiest version.
With the help of the Fit Happy Sisters we’ve got a version full of flavour for you, and it only takes minutes to make. Incredible!
Recipe Tips: Protein Chocolate Ice Cream
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Spoon
- Number of servings: 9
- Cooking style: American
- 300g frozen banana
- 1 serving of Vanilla Flavour Evowhey Protein 2.0 from SportSeries
- 20g of Cocoa Powder from FoodSeries
- 2-3 tbsp of Cashew Butter from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1g|
|of which sugars:||6,5g|
How to make: Protein Chocolate Ice Cream
- Blend the frozen banana until it's creamy.
- Add the protein and stir well.
- Add the sweetener to taste and the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Place in a freezer-safe container and add a few pieces of chocolate.
- Stick it in the freezer.