Super healthy and tasty Biscuits! We’ve added chocolate chips to make them even more like the traditional biscuits we know you love.
They’re perfect for dipping into milk or coffee.
Ready to make this Fit Happy Sisters recipe?
Recipe Tips: Wheat-Free Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 9
- Cooking style: American
- 3 eggs
- 30 g of FoodSeries Soft Peeled Peanut Butter
- 100 g of FoodSeries Almond Flour
- Sweetener to taste
- 10 g of vanilla
- FoodSeries Dark Choco with Cocoa Nibs (Sugar Free)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Wheat-Free Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Mix the eggs with the peanut butter.
- Add the ground almond, vanilla and sweetener.
- Mix well.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and shape the biscuits with a spoon.
- Chop up some chocolate chips.
- Place the pieces on top of the biscuit and bake for 15 minutes at 175°C or until golden brown.
Easy to make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Taste - 100%